Decree of Dissolvement SA 112

_cNx2qQhYT6KtfiHYOue95X0dA4ukP7-V2kH-G3p8Ax4ZJlM_hpZcMDYW6Jk1YwIfZsoVOSzfZ6MQe-oQVCbqsXUb5FPcCdQZhWs1QHh3ltDfFsYio3yMBqZJvCwCuelWTaIgffzFCTLxywlpJq-6FjnbqsjpOg3gK89YLmLcYRkU_K7dWk0S4vg0R1q9g

ISSUED AND CONFIRMED BY PARAMOUNT LEIKA DE ASTREA 

ohz_nDdAKQzxFPJWSrJgskgmbOQb93COvGiSVlVWj9bTFlAVgdPl7YMoaBQNqsGS8jEEjhHzuQ37m9A7DdVr7RpSnEErvBvoP_y5QjTcfESQqqYySw3l1W4Zw2jkP6P72j4_A5eWSpO6uQ-yKNNB5RWsOiu_VdTPVt_qftH_5jRZxibtwulfILftnSqsPQ

VALLLO TOUJOU COURI VALLHIUW

Through the years, countrymen, it has come to my attention that one issue has slipped through my eyes as I was convinced, I had done so, but the public never saw the official document and sign-off so the public never affronted it. So, by the legislation of the Council of Ministries, Heir Apparent & Heir-Consort, and Her Grace the Paramount, it is officially decreed today that the state of Duchy of Elysium and its titles, all territory that was burned to a crisp restored and liberated from the dominion of what was and all-encompassing under its vast and harsh culture dissolved. 

With the final of the Title of Duke of Elysium dying off Eugeo De Astrea stripped him of all titles as well as any decadent that may hold any decree, title, or issue.   May you not place the responsibility for his actions: the face of catastrophe on others. A single man's views, actions, or goals have no bearing on Vikela's leadership or council, and his actions do not represent the faces of many. Any references to Elysium and Eugeo will be removed from the melancholy stories since the citizens do not wish to think about such a tragic history. His misdeeds do not and never will represent our future.

It's time to start anew as Vikela.

ohz_nDdAKQzxFPJWSrJgskgmbOQb93COvGiSVlVWj9bTFlAVgdPl7YMoaBQNqsGS8jEEjhHzuQ37m9A7DdVr7RpSnEErvBvoP_y5QjTcfESQqqYySw3l1W4Zw2jkP6P72j4_A5eWSpO6uQ-yKNNB5RWsOiu_VdTPVt_qftH_5jRZxibtwulfILftnSqsPQ

XARNjKIfel4SdlvKTBnDqfMfKbEUrH-hnib3B9aD5AdqyZRNYEPPoggoxgiWw3rnSvcvY0jyXGB8bG3_if_HVJNLTpi4BSOJS1zE_yc4FNz1Fv8mkMDcbIPkg57XEmgTSjqrjFJCKmtGHurspu57uljl7uO2mxYGLiI6-VFO9A82g26tkZocgVEsVyeB3g

“Hmm not what I thought it was, but a clean slate.” Ember stated a bit dissatisfied, however a sense of approval and support came from her hum “Atleast…. They won’t be known as the duchy, but possibly remembered as such, I ponder what many think of them these days” The Elfess continued reading on her missives as she got back to work on her studies.

mean while

A Vigil stride by the Once used to be duchy, a contemplative look in her visage as she looked at both of her old homes. A side of her hated it, nothing came good off this place and be it so, her worst memories and starts came from the stone brick walls. However the sweet memories of the smell of sweet apple pie made her shed a tear, she did miss her home, but she knew turning back was no option. 

“Maybe one day, when I’m redeemed…”

"Wonder if people will star' tae understan' they're nae all Eugeo... Bunch o' grudge 'oldin' weirdo's." Fal'leon do a shrug