Stafyr, Arthur

Stafyr, Elia

Wittenbach, Eliza

Yuln'aher, Inny

Yvaine, Manon

Letter

Spoiler

Dear friend,

I am hosting a dinner and inviting the best and brightest minds from across Almaris for the purpose of honing our intellectual crafts and building bonds of friendship across cultural lines. All I ask is you bring a few words prepared inspired by - and even very loosely inspired by - this dinner's symbol (or, topic) that you will find on the card attached. Do feel free to bring a guest and it would be helpful to Répondez s'il vous plaît if you plan to attend and if you have any dietary restrictions.

The dinner will be taking place [Saturday, February 11, 8 PM EST] at my residence in Norasath. To find it, you will need only enter the city and follow the green candles.

I'll see you there,

Friend

"Why does everyone think Yvaine is my surname?" Manon Yvaine asked, with a mild shake of her head. Still, she smiled on the invitation, and then forwarded it to a friend, alongside a note requesting they be her plus-one.

"A dinner with friends to talk about our intellectual crafts and building bonds..." Farren Orchaedia would smile and begin planning some words for the dinner as she sat as her desk. "What a pleasant thing indeed." 

Kor'garr the Clanless checks his inbox for the day. It is strangely empty. How sad that he has nothing to do on the day of some unmentioned and unknown-about event...

Spoiler

I would love an invite to this, but understand if one is not given.

Aldrych Munnel - Gendik lofts a brow as he checks his aviary slot, which had become rather dusty over the years, surprised you to see the invitation awaiting him. The man quickly scans over it with a delightful smile before going off in search for a potential guest to bring along!