IN SEARCH OF STUDENTS: a flyer [CLOSED]

esotericas

ZZoBCQ_GTSPBkRHl0xh222T8T4BDw7xC1ZIblYxCf7NRLxVa2-8l59DGmSS6ZJ5Z7ZZIvoVDlTF0Zf82cYGy0m_aGiK-Mu1muLvtGUDWu3FXSAqy90570yW3ON6rxxMyJ6ScXH3kN-Hwm5c81049AbU

A CALL TO THE ACADEMICALLY-MINDED

ZRAkme9pfV5rJZR8ZmEb0nJQOz80iHn05n5ZkPamIz5DIXXZ0rC8hcFjN2Hg-AVuEy2JyQh4rEkdDarExTjmI_NvNwne6mnfUGNtA0Zm9FvQNygSQJgsEsNIwobwSqeDMYX96n7cS2C0kEG9eimzOoc

[!] Throughout Almaris, the observant few would find small fliers, penned in an elegant hand. The back of each flyer would bear a simple five-pointed star.

⊢–––––––––––––––––=  ҉  =–––––––––––––––––⊣

[CLOSED]

oqLQEXPd2nVndnWvadm4vrebHsWe00ZD3hVuWet7oOHuDpCbdxh0nTmUD3v7KyaCPz2isNpAKlTcpYoTO_r6LFy5lgttYQbw_rgpj5maqdnWDimTIoQPwZwRu7tX1ysVotdLhkfpkqDFH4-x2Eysvgcs is so often the case these days, the quality of Alchemical teaching, and of Alchemists, has depreciated in the Human realms. Scholars are not chosen on merit, but on the basis of wealth, class, and social connections. I have waited some years for a suitable student to happen upon my path, but none have made themselves known. Thus, I have turned my attentions to locating one myself. 

qkOasdnOPuz4BuqCwmMn-4RJOHAYuIF3De2PhwLbZwyqYYzyChS-yBjcOjVa25EKifPIT0XtrmCmm2fjkQCCn4M3e-igaKYKsLThDlSpd6RpL7TWn5dN5_KrNXdb3OZ_aEYAYcNpR9waFFPrqpixDd4 would prefer applicants be old enough to begin their Alchemical tutelage within a few years, and young enough still to be properly taught. This range is flexible, however an age of 10-25 is ideal. Students are not required to be Human, or to live in Human nations, however my intent is to provide Humanity with proper Alchemical education, so race & nationality will be taken into account. 

oqLQEXPd2nVndnWvadm4vrebHsWe00ZD3hVuWet7oOHuDpCbdxh0nTmUD3v7KyaCPz2isNpAKlTcpYoTO_r6LFy5lgttYQbw_rgpj5maqdnWDimTIoQPwZwRu7tX1ysVotdLhkfpkqDFH4-x2Eysvgcll applicants must bring me three items from the following list, and the stories of how they were obtained, interpreted as they best see fit:

THEIR MOTHER’S MAIDEN NAME, MADE CONCRETE

A MOONBEAM

THE TEARS OF A RAVEN

MIRROR-BREATH

THE SONG OF A MAIDEN DAISY

A PORTRAIT OF TIME

ICE-FIRE

THE OPPOSITE OF A NECKLACE

MANKIND’S FOLLY

V0GBSB3_ieb-Txwy4uijVolz0_RgoaQQfVTFwRxVcnZ5VApLmLDMKugXhJrcFU5FGEEAd-dgE_1WPyrs3ufUZdB8eSfocRNsXZUGFoeb155aUlMVELH76dvZhVX8T6gjOcyrJ5IhJ0de3F5mYlNpTLIone of the items may be Alchemical or magical in nature, or secured by violent or unethical means. There are no right or wrong interpretations, only those that are interesting, and those that are not. I will not keep any items of sentimental value to the applicant.

NO ASSISTANCE MAY BE GIVEN BY OTHER PARTIES.

fcTtfxL1cL6NHWXvXzisz8Ew07eyo1fNQzTnMBI9tgyjPkhYt76oWIy4jTEcV2kcXU9C0IINTonYqN41Si2LUhFJQmQQR_4OnCl1sMDI2lo697rS7a66qujLyRCJdXcoyZh5ovYwg0fhyC8FcV1-YmUy choice (or choices) will be highly subjective, and will also take into consideration the quality of the applicant’s conversation, as well as their reasons for wishing to learn Alchemy.

d1HpU8kYHqkoecjLhSXD18omBauqV7dHiaws9Uza2CLvUEH7IRbUI3LuDzlhrI2eLEc2sUPgCDtBHdaLr5Hb7MsOsJweXuGwWzrYAdamA5lzRUAeSmf7MuP3YYJc4IuW7fo16woaBTNTzUn0E8kLaIo student would learn not only the basic Alchemical arts, but would also receive a rounded education in medicine, arts, mechanics, botany, and the religions and cultures of the world, Human and not. 

KNpgXVYbvwJwpAOLTtQWAhzliau7xwskIZ3z7wJh1CVilQNqP8g1VMKX774wXCb_w08R-R0eJqgmbkaSKaqEJ4jSkIt2MwxDnlBtf4ePvDDOtyg9mXratJOKYR0Ay2Krm3Tgiu8uk-Sz6YEfWVtiONYhe items and explanations may be submitted remotely, however before I make a final decision, we must have spoken face-to-face.

DIRECT LETTERS TO:

Manon Yvaine Godunov

IV Amadea Avenue, Karosgrad, Haense

( esotericas ) 

Spoiler

Hit me up at my discord | cap’n#4985 | to settle times to meet up, or to send in remote submissions. There is no specific format required for these, so get creative. Please put actual time, effort, creativity, and RP into all of them. Please work individually, both IRPLY and OOCLY. I am not trying to gather a high volume of students, but to track down & encourage people who genuinely have good ideas, and who enjoy academic rp. 

Applications have no official ‘closing’ date, however I will edit this post to make it obvious when I am no longer accepting students.

Do not DM me asking for advice, exceptions, etc., or to ask to be my student. It’s not happening, and anyone who does so will not be considered.

2I2vW2CNY9hmGXHBV_xumk9EEZn0JYlwrw7OpLIeOF2BT88W5Rplqao9UmFF7GPs3MRAt8--E7IvdNsoytKAL-nO6efTiZ0m7A3eYoxazZjrAZAeaOWWxJkoE9pLSGGmocBdI554L9ZrnciUWzvKsCs

SIGNED,

Her Ladyship, MANON YVAINE GODUNOV

The Star Lord, the Ghost of Guise, Alchemist in Residentia at Valwyck, the Starling Stag, 

Mp8m_kRgpBPx1Qb51_ByGEtu7gRoK0tM03bOqsIETOWwoyGpcVkXsFpxQoveAUnBmnhS66QN_LoOfB99pQ3pEnuz2-fFhxy9SaxN-2ujGknqjnp0TGWcoJIiKkcChPcTDWpPkUFp620P0Ac2Pkwc3TI