sashimichopped

Discord:

sashimichopped#3317

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Major Toxicity

What circumstances led to this ban?

My ban started when I was doing some Edits on Family Echo where I thought one of my characters can spawn NPC children with an existing character, that I presumed was never played thus considered as an NPC, I then went to change it without permission of the player, which then the player quite got upset. I then went to argue with them about it, in which that was when the moderators got involved. I then went to ask a few questions in the moderator's DMs, who was certainly passive aggressive, which I was confused about and then threatened to ban me if I did not do so.

I admit that I also went on my way acting immature by being stubborn with the family echo thing, and that I went to talk back to the moderator who was trying to settle this down. I wanted to first apologize to the player who had owned the character that I acted that way and I didn't acknowledge that this was your full right. I now know that I would act more mature next time and ask for your permission in DMs. While I also apologize for the Moderation that I was not conforming to when they were trying to do their job. I will make sure to listen to them next time, that's if I cause an issue, though hopefully I will try my absolute best tol not start issues again.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I completely agree with my ban. I thought about it through myself when my first appeal got denied, and it sounded like I was writing it out of spite, instead of facts. I completely acted my way with my attitude and I think my ban length for a month was quite short, though I think with my attitude I probably deserved more. I wish to apologise to everyone involved once again, and hopefully that this appeal would be responded soon enough in order I can be a part of the community once again.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I want to come back and play every now and then with my small circle of friends and to have fun with them whenever I dont have obligations IRL. I also wanted to help my friend Seannie with leading things in Aaun once more, and help my friend rep2k with handling back his lands once again. I also wanted to return because I was motivated to help some of my friends achieve good spots in nobility.

Attach other relevant information.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/943522958297665586/1071155478857535518/Minecraft_1.16.5_2_3_2023_8_46_07_PM.png

(I was unfortunately not able to DM the person I was asked to apologize to due to not sharing a server with her or him, though the apologies are included in this ban appeal.)