Pathfinders Guild, Elven Army

atles

Minecraft Name: shadydeath999

RP Name: elessar

Sword skill level: 15

Archery skill level: 300

Why do you want to join?

i am looking for a active guild to join

I thought BenjaminKayEight was leader/Elvenlord_Blackthorn if i am wrong (or you are him) plz tell me Pathfinder_Amroth

Are the Pathfinders in need of a outpost yet if so i would be happy to help with construction

I thought BenjaminKayEight was leader/Elvenlord_Blackthorn if i am wrong (or you are him) plz tell me Pathfinder_Amroth

Ben is on holiday, I am second in command, so i am leading the pathfinders until he gets back

Ben is on holiday, I am second in command, so i am leading the pathfinders until he gets back

okay thanks

Name:Zaeren

Sword Skill: Race starting level

Archer Skill: Race starting level

Note for both of these i am at the base level as far as i know unless i get pre buffed stats, but i am excelent at both even at the base levels(i have killed over 3 people who had twice my stats on another server at the same time. They all had diamond and i had iron and a bow).

I wish to join because on all the other servers Ive evr played on, ive been part of an elite unit. This seems to be just that and so i wish to join

Minecraft Name: jesk200

RP Name: Loganos_Paladin_Of_The_Dragon-Riders ( i will change it of i get accepted)

Sword skill level: 13

Why do you want to join?

i want to join a geat guild, and help defend my homeland especially in times like these. i hope i will get accepted, and thank you

- Loganos (( jesk200))

Have changed our name to Wardens!

Minecraft Name: shadydeath999

RP Name: Elessar

Sword skill level: 23

Why do you want to join?

i am looking for a active/fun guild to join and i want to impove my RP experiance ofc and i want to help protect the city of Laurelin

Have changed our name to Wardens!

I dont like it. Pathfinder is better.

I agree with jessbot. It also didn't run any risk of mixing up Cal'ek Wardens with your members.

I dont like it. Pathfinder is better.

I agree with jessbot. It also didn't run any risk of mixing up Cal'ek Wardens with your members.

Due to issues with past members we have changed our name due to that

They gave us a bad name, and Native wanted it

There were other suggestions but Native really wanted Wardens, so we went with Wardens.

RP: Achilles_the_Warrior

MC: Covcath

Sword skill:26

Archery skill:300

Why do i want to join? I want to help protect my people. I want to give my soul to the elf kingdom. I am a brave warrior who will take on any task that is assigned to him.