Imperium - A Thesis on Elven Influence

Haseroth

A Thesis on Elven Influence

In the ages past, there have been many men who have sought to fight for the good of humanity, many more who dreamed of such. The spirit of humanity is one of a hard will, a people willing to push the boundaries of what others believe is possible, or perhaps feasible. Many questions are often posed to a man of will, “Why? How? Where?” Questions meant to confuse and bewilder, yet they are often faced with answers which mirror the simplicity of the questions themselves.

The history of Horen’s Race can be summarily explained in a cycle of unity, disunity, rivalries and dark influences. The race would often find itself at its apex when under one powerful and legitimate ruler, a man capable of steering the will of humanity, as one united entity. Such men are far and few inbetween, their reigns long and fruitful. The past two centuries have effectively lacked such leaders, but it is not merely because humanity has been unlucky, or has not received god’s appreciation. It is simply because they have been stolen from the lands of Horen.

Countless men which would have made for powerful rulers, legitimate and all have been stolen from us by the temptations of magics and elven witcheries. Such individuals find themselves brought to strange “guilds” which are nothing more than covens for what might as well be leeches of the will. Indoctrinated into elven voodoo idolatries and magical circles, they are led to forget about the creator’s role and their beautiful homeland.

This indoctrination happens within the most inner circles of humanity, elven “advisors” and “magistrates” within human cities, whose roles are nothing more than to be siphoners of human will, they search for promising targets and accommodate them, growing kind and friendly to them, all in the hopes that they will be steered towards these coven. Humanity has lost when members of the royal families proudly display their voidal curses which they call magics, it is lost when we allow such leeches and fiends within positions of powers.

I find myself deeply concerned, i see over the horizon, a future in which humanity remains brutally divided, each barony, duchy or earldom, ruled by what are effectively elven puppets, elven advisors, elven mayors. All men of GOD must learn to notice such things, for it is only when they begin to notice, that they can begin to expunge. The helm of this ship must be swiftly turned, we should aim for a brighter future, one of a humanity, united in faith and realm. Only such a humanity can possibly hope to regain the alms lost of the past.

I hope to one day be proven wrong, i hope to finally see my people free’d from such a snake’s coil, perhaps within my lifetime it shall be so, horen’s roar of dominion is not yet extinct, the human’s will to strive and carry forth god’s will is paramount, and it shall remain forever, like a kindling of embers which can be fed to grow into a blazing inferno, a fire large enough to consume the unfaithful and those who slither within the underbellies of society. I shall hope.

The thesis finds itself within the shelves of some libraries within the realms of man.

Moderator Comments:

Spoiler

You Naughty Naughty GIF - You Naughty Naughty GIFs

Those who have posted in this thread, I am reminding you that this thread is on a Roleplay Sub-forum and thus should adhere to rules found here: 

Bear in mind that memes and OOC comments should be contained in a spoiler and that you should be creating replies from your character's frame of reference. Example: "I disagree with this thesis in its entirety," said Zul'Qarnayn.

All inappropriate replies have been hidden. No infractions will be given out. Have a good day!

29 minutes ago, Ibn Khaldun said:

Moderator Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

You Naughty Naughty GIF - You Naughty Naughty GIFs

Those who have posted in this thread, I am reminding you that this thread is on a Roleplay Sub-forum and thus should adhere to rules found here: 

Bear in mind that memes and OOC comments should be contained in a spoiler and that you should be creating replies from your character's frame of reference. Example: "I disagree with this thesis in its entirety," said Zul'Qarnayn.

All inappropriate replies have been hidden. No infractions will be given out. Have a good day!

Spoiler

I don't know who Moderator Comments is but I've never seen him in-game which leads me to believe he's a fake-character designed purely for forum roleplay.

Messages have been exchanged with the Chief Executive Officer of Tythus LTD and appropriate action shall be taken where necessary.

4 minutes ago, argonian said:
  Hide contents

I don't know who Moderator Comments is but I've never seen him in-game which leads me to believe he's a fake-character designed purely for forum roleplay.

Messages have been exchanged with the Chief Executive Officer of Tythus LTD and appropriate action shall be taken where necessary.

Spoiler

Judge Judy Dismissed GIF - Judge Judy Dismissed Court GIFs

Just play by the rules habibi.