Thank You Lord Commander

SirB0ng0

Thank you
By Jonathan O’Kieran

Thank you, Lord Commander

I have not been a resident of Balian for long, and yet you welcomed me as if I were family. You are helping me achieve my goals and pushing me to be better. Thank you not only for treating me with respect, but also having this fundamental honor built into you. I would not have anyone else by my side in conflict. Lord Commander, not only do you treat your soldiers with respect, but you will defend them with your life. You care not for yourself, but you care for others. You are a hero. Lord Commander, I hope that when you finally lay your blade down, we can see peace. I understand you have served Balian for a long time, and yet you do not falter from the many events. You survived the fall of the Orenian empire, the siege of Cloudbreaker, and the traitor whom you watched grow Adam Randall. Yet you still fight with all of your heart.

Thank you

Sincerely,

Jonathan O’Kieran

paused for a moment, thinking, but could not help but smile, "Jonathan is a good man, I hope he finds his place well here in this Kingdom." he'd state, framing the letter.