Prepare for Amaethea

SirB0ng0

Prepare for Amaethea
by Jonathan O’Kieran

Today, we stand on the brink of another battle. Amaethea is under siege, and the company of Balian will answer the call to aid our allies. We must steel ourselves for the fight ahead, for it will be far from easy. This siege will go down in history, and the cost of victory will be high. We must be ready to face not only a gruesome battle, but also the loss of many dear friends. Today, under the watchful eyes of GOD, we will serve justice upon the Mori. This is a hard battle, but we must emerge victorious. I wish you all luck, and I pray that you will return safely to your families. And I make this promise, no living soul will be left behind.

“By Solaris he will bless us in this battle, in the will of his own, shall we survive. Ni’sere, Ni’sirene” The crown princess of Helious spoke as she continued forging

"Lup Kanun, owur zhara alliez. Wi goh tu Wagh unityd, az dah brutherz dyd zoh mani yeerz ago. Dah zpeerits guyd uz tugether wyth Lyght agh Truth burnyng awey tha burz!"

Kor'garr the Clanless, Skriptgoth of the Iron Horde, lets out a cheer alongside the preparing warriors of the alliance through his mustached, tusky maw.

Spoiler

Translation: Praise Kanun, our human allies. We go to war united, as the Brothers did so many years ago. The spirits guide us together with Light and Truth burning away the evil dark!