Abdankungsurkunde

Ramon

Abdankungsurkunde

WRIT OF ABDICATION

OubrWu0TUUWdbC51-DOETT9V4UUPM5-AS595H2wcOjhVC0oO36xCnADQr71i1OczRCP5dhq_3xP9EpqzY_3vbtaYcxF9p05Iyx5MtA6t5nUQ1_s5ZcmZ1q7cPae8gfMtBFOvCrxQvMMyY4pn0K_F0pI

Issued by the

LORD VANDALORE

On this 10th day of the Sun’s Smile of 1919

An alle Waldener dieser Welt,

Be it known to all those of good Waldenian stock that I, Ottomar von Alstreim, in the soundness of mind and with a somewhat heavy heart in anticipation of the turbulent times ahead, do by this declaration decree my abdication as Lord Vandalore, Elected Margrave of Vanderfell and president of the Fifth Waldenic Diet.

Having dutifully fulfilled all I promised I would upon my election in 1894 some twenty-five years prior, I have now chosen to step aside and make way for a more energetic successor to take lead, hoping that, similarly as I and all Vandalores that came before, my successor shall do their utmost to represent our people honorably and to the best of their ability, forever in the pursuit of increasing Waldenian prosperity.

Therefore, I, in my capacity as the Prince of Merryweather and the Rhine and a remaining Elector of Merryweather-Alstreim, summon the electors to the Duchy of Minitz to elect a new Lord Vandalore and Margrave of Vanderfell to begin the sixth cycle of the Waldenic Diet and safeguard our cultural traditions.

INVITATIONS

The Electors, each granted two indivisible votes;

His Lordship, Aurik Bishop, representing the Electorate of Bishop-Ostervik

His Princely Grace, Wilheim Barclay, representing the Electorate of Reinmar-Sutica
Ser Karl von Theonus, Chieftain of von Theonus, representing the Electorate of Einmont
The Right Honorable, Cosima von Augusten, representing the Electorate of Hohengarten
His Grace, Brandt ‘the Bosnan’ Barclay, representing the Electorate of Minitz
His Lordship, Helwig von Bardenwig-Alstreim, representing the Electorate of Arentania
The Right Honorable, Philippa von Reuss, representing the Electorate of Velen

As per the standards of the Second Waldenic Diet, the following Houses are granted a single vote each, until their eligibility for full electoral status can be reconfirmed by the Diet;

The House of Rovin

The House of Denhardt

The House of Königsberg

The House of Bran

The House of Weißhardt

The House of Schulze 

The House of Oxenstierna-Mühlen
The House of Baruch

Honorary Guests; 

His Royal Majesty, Uriel, King of the Barrowlands and his royal pedigree

His Royal Majesty, Georg I, King of Hanseti-Ruska and his royal pedigree
His Royal Majesty, Charles I, King of Aaun and his royal pedigree
His Royal Majesty, Alexander I, King of Balian and his royal pedigree

Envoys of the Salvian Syndicate of Fausten to the Waldenic Diet;

Sir Daris Verethi Teres, Deputy of Fausten
Sir Helsuren Verethi, Admiral of the Syndicate Task Force in the Outlands

Spoiler

most probably gnna be 3pm EST @ minitz today. potentially subject 2 change cuz gregorian easter celebrations - happy easter