ClassyDryad

Luara - Spirit of the Moon

Appears as a pale white wolf.

Changed to

Luara - Spirit of the Moon, Timekeeping, and Serenity

Appears as a pale white wolf

OOC Purpose

Spoiler

I HATE volunteer work and I WILL add to the workload of lore team.

More seriously, these are established as part of Luara's domain within lore, just not things the player base can use or have knowledge of. Not only is this needlessly limiting on a very important spirit culturally, but it doesn't particularly makes sense either. Why would a spirit interested in the worship of mortals like Luara hide parts of her domain and limit her worship? Where are the spirits associated with her aspects other than the moon, are they hiding in Luara's shed out back to afraid to come out? Technically Luara is the spirit of the passage of time, not timekeeping, but I think this is a good compromise to keep the exact extent of it secret still, if LT wishes, while also keeping more distinction between her and the time spirit.

6 minutes ago, creamynoteblock said:

y dont u just rp it lol

The solution we are too afraid to acknowledge...

Time animism when?

All seriousness its not a bad idea to specify Luara a bit more whilst keeping the time spirit seperate. Makes you think why people just "Suddenly" not know such spirits exist and not question it. So  +1 :D

1 minute ago, PrinceJose270 said:

Time animism when?

All seriousness its not a bad idea to specify Luara a bit more whilst keeping the time spirit seperate. Makes you think why people just "Suddenly" not know such spirits exist and not question it. So  +1 :D

Time Animism

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.