Sorcerer's of Hohkmat: Vizial Appointments

Minuvas

Minuvas_coat_of_arms_giant_magical_symbo

The City-States of Hohkmat

Vizial Appointments 

BOTTOM.png

A Sorcerer takes what they are owed;  the sun sets on some, it rises on others. As more sorcerer's flock to the banner of Hohkmat to seek their freedom, they come also to learn. To be eternal students. They seek the liberation provided by purpose, by our common national cause for the advancement of the mystical ways.  We look to the strong to guide us, for weakness begets the void into the world dangerously.  The strong have answered. 

The following Sorcerers have shown considerable skill and talent, earning the patronage to the Chamber of Stars. 

BOTTOM.png
I. Elf-Sorcerer, Master Sulieronn Ashwoor-D'avre, now Vizier of the Academy of the Sorcerous path. 

II. Dwarf-Sorcerer, Briga Irongut, now Vizier of the Chamber of Wind. 

BOTTOM.png

I charge Master Sulieronn to ensure the responsible instruction of the Sorcerous path, to identify those worthy to ascend among the ranks of the magi, and to steward new mages upon the path.  Our Fates are now bound. 

I charge Vizier Irongut to act on all diplomatic and trade affairs for Hohkmat, and with the invocation of Az'Ramatsu - the wind spell, now speaks with my authority on all such matters. Our Fates are now bound. 

May our sun continue to rise upon us. 

BOTTOM.png

Grand-Magister Razad the Fatebinder,
Sorcerer-King of Hohkmat, Hierophant of the Mysteries

(OOC: Interested in our little Mageocracy, we are building the group and are looking to join the server in force in 9.0 - come on down! )

https://discord.gg/rteb7Nt6eA