[✓] [In-Game Ban] [ILOVEKRUG, Ilzgul at the time of the ban.] Appeal

Jihnyny

Minecraft IGN(s):

ILOVEKRUG, Ilzgul at the time of the ban.

Discord:

jihnyny

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://imgur.com/J8WcQwt

What circumstances led to this ban?

I found out that a member of the LotC discord worked and was heavily involved in erotic media which I called them out for, believing they were not good for the community. However, I called them out publicly which made their sexual identity even more public than it originally was and I began harassing them. Which both stupidly and hypocritically went against what I aimed to do, as I probably endangered many people with the erotic media I aimed to keep away from LotC. I acted like a "vigilante" and attempted to drive them out of the LotC community through force instead of reporting my issue to moderators, which was the mistake that led to this ban. This mistake could be avoided by reporting the issue privately with the moderation team.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree with the ban completely. It was needed, as my actions only endangered the community instead of helping. The harassment I caused was incredibly unnecessary and caused harm. My harassment did not help anyone in any shape or form and made the situation worse than it already was and unfortunately possibly inspired others to do the same.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Due to LotC being the only place I roleplay, I've been both reading and playing various games during my ban. Which both gave a lot of creativity which I believe I can use to both inspire and improve my roleplay. I also have a lot of communities I wish to interact with again ingame, and experience the new map with.

Attach other relevant information.

N/A Thank you for reviewing the appeal.

Look man. I understand why you're concerned, and I completely see where you're coming from. Please just come to us next time, and if you're still concerned with the decision we've made - just hit me up and we can VC.

With that being said, welcome back!