The Petran-Númenedain Non-Aggression Pact

SimplySeo

THE PETRAN-NÚMENEDAIN NON-AGGRESSION PACT OF 134 SA.

G80wNypD0I5Yg_IVWwWd55LNvfK-9oQTFWbdMi9DKwxe2t7bh52jb7R0FTe8354fEOQ_oYzlTjo5XqVs3pC8tqADsn6OAnKrpfAASoq78qLld09_ZlOYzpVsvmeZN1PP6c48CuUH9cVkGmQ_LaPoBzk

6A-ezvrUbzcVqcy5nv7S3aAViPc4zEw2q9ZAIC68Glq-sKGjg2OSjnkZspzOMPCVJf_hAbs5ZLrOogK0Pwlh7IlKWYKLvOaZuyGkwWH_1xZqZIX-UVqvMfXVYgGetC7x950IVH7JN85rIAvAylSaF-s yuQL7KAjiYrmvPRHMuj8O3vEc0LZHbpW9D_N5aDoqoYSe-K67o6DBFeZ-d7xSggb65ETzfbALjaiJgMiXz4FSZ2hrmgR_FPDfQq_A9vXaEPzxIyOhafW8pD34VoTYlMPRn4IdktsZsU5n58XNwQQo6U

7th of Tobias’ Bounty, 1930 | 15th of the Sun's Smile, 134 SA.

G80wNypD0I5Yg_IVWwWd55LNvfK-9oQTFWbdMi9DKwxe2t7bh52jb7R0FTe8354fEOQ_oYzlTjo5XqVs3pC8tqADsn6OAnKrpfAASoq78qLld09_ZlOYzpVsvmeZN1PP6c48CuUH9cVkGmQ_LaPoBzk

As Canonist realms and as neighboring riverland states, the Commonwealth of the Petra and the Kingdom of Númendil agree to the establishment of relations with one another.

9xhuxRsbs4c6Gh6sjwnrM4CUQ-WZBlPonplnNlFbFw2I8ExHfn_js3ZJ4fqhxzYb-uR97l0kLr0tb5vQK0zV4hqEDYFTWOMT-3USgbAuxdwkMiXC-k02s-RjaCxF59ohYFBKKcBFOL216qPSB9DK6wU

ARTICLE I - SOVEREIGNTY

The Commonwealth of the Petra and the Kingdom of Númendil, henceforth referred to as ‘the signatories,’ recognize each other’s realms as independent lands ruled by their respective leaders, and will make no attempt to subvert those authorities governing them.

ARTICLE II - TERRITORIAL BOUNDARIES

The Commonwealth of the Petra recognizes the Kingdom of Númendil’s claim over the Southern Midlands northwest of the city of Númenost the Fair ((Midlands 3, 5, 6, and 18)) in addition to all other territories held as of the signing of this treaty. It pledges not to settle any of these territories as the two countries expand.

In turn, the Kingdom of Númendil recognizes the Commonwealth of the Petra’s claim over the entirety of the Meadows south of the city of Vallagne ((Meadows 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10)) in addition to all other territories held as of the signing of this treaty. It pledges not to settle any of these territories during their own expansion in turn.

ARTICLE III - NON-AGGRESSION

The signatories shall adhere to a strict pact of non-aggression with each other, and will not incite conflict between the two parties. Neither signatory will provide military or economic aid to powers hostile to the other.

ARTICLE IV - PASSAGE

The signatories shall allow free passage to each other’s civilians to be able to travel between their respective territories, under the law of both nations. Additionally, the signatories pledge not to allow the armies or warbands of third party belligerents to move across the territories which they have settled to attack the other.

ARTICLE V - TRADE

The signatories agree to allow each other a single tax free stall from which to sell goods within each other’s countries.

ARTICLE VI - VIOLATIONS

In a case where either signatory should be found by the other to be in violation of this pact, all articles shall remain in effect for the next year while the signatories search for a diplomatic resolution.

ARTICLE VII - DURATION

The articles treaty shall remain in effect between the signatories for a duration of fifteen years, after which time the parties may choose to either renew it with each other’s mutual consent or otherwise renegotiate its provisions.

9xhuxRsbs4c6Gh6sjwnrM4CUQ-WZBlPonplnNlFbFw2I8ExHfn_js3ZJ4fqhxzYb-uR97l0kLr0tb5vQK0zV4hqEDYFTWOMT-3USgbAuxdwkMiXC-k02s-RjaCxF59ohYFBKKcBFOL216qPSB9DK6wU

SIGNED,

d4N01KCqTUk6WLdw-0SMBr3rEhedDpKp3l4EEEr915KAAPO9lZpS45z9G_aq0tPfcvArIji-W9nmLiKAI7GiuRjXz7zFPPVKMUD1QleODsHuboF8GUAil_wwWSo6QzTW8DcghpbO9Tv9kMmlE9Iwhcw

By the Grace of GOD

Tar-Númenatâr Foronathor of House Arthalionath, Founder and King of Númendil, King and Protector of the Adunians, Lord of the Númenaranyë, Númenost, and the Barrowlands, High-Chieftain of the Númenedain and the Harren’hil, Conqueror of the Sharadûn, Templar of the Archangel Michael, and Knight of the Realm.

HER MOST SERENE GRACE

Renilde I, by the Grace of GOD, Archduchess of the Petra, Marquise de Val d’Estenou, Countess of Temesch and Moere, Baroness of Garmont, Valfleur, Vallagne-en-Petra, and of the Phoenixspire, Defender of Liberty

"What a nice fellow," Renilde told her ward on the road back to Petra from Numendil, pleased with her first interaction with the Tar-Numenatar. "This is the start of something very important, dear Eri." 

Estrid remained vigilant on the way to her homeland Petra with the archdutchess, her hand rested upon her sword as she watched their flanks " I agree, it was nice to see a demonstration of your prowess in diplomacy " Estrid told the woman she couldnt help but smile at the progression the nation has shown thus far. A giggle was heard and she went back to watching their flanks.