Hefrumm, The Green Wave of Progress

mateolog

SOxrCdaWUsUMqXAh-KXmJGeEqeDK7pMruaretIXQixdZyYkYNqVIwTl1iANbdOOPJZ6Gbe2Q054wQNQ_dozKRuxSnj5_7SDbMqDj8rnaUzQgLtkjJSR0CpLBBeNae3UWpMMb_bqOryrOmcgdLFeuoGU

Hefrumm, The Green Wave of Progress

ᚈᚆᚓ ᚌᚏᚓᚓᚅ ᚒᚒᚐᚃᚓ ᚑᚃ ᚚᚏᚑᚌᚏᚓᚄᚄ

I write to you to speak of my plans as High Chief of Hefrumm. As most of you know I have seen the birth of Hefrumm from the Cottonwood Village, I was reborn in all the major clans of Hefrumm learning their ways and culture. From High Chief Beorn Cottonwoods' suggestion I created the Blackroots from the Cottonwood clan, for centuries I led the Blackroots into becoming the cultural powerhouse of Hefrumm. The blackroots under my leadership were able to establish the spiritual essence of Hefrumm and protect our uniqueness. As Karl I led as High Chief, inheriting a dead village from the Emberhorns who had abandoned us. In those dark times, I established all the institutions of Hefrumm that have kept us safe even in our darkest moments; the folk's council, the chiefs council, the constitution of Hefrumm, the Green Collective that protects Epiphytes in Hefrumm, and the tribal courts of Hefrumm. This is what Karl Blackroot brought you. But now we are not just Karl, we are all the births and experiences we have lived through after him, Mao, Asketil, and now us Kazaefron, the amalgamation of us all. Kazaefron the Kazad haefron, the dwarf tree. And as Kazaefron I promise an age of prosperity for all the clans of Hefrumm and all the common folk of our lands, through the enactment of my plans for this village. 

YjTWH06r3_AdyY8S68zEroi6GzGqZYLsOIPEVB1AMffUrI-85xxhhjxNOB3x7qoNHxIq0-djKCyYQhmvsFuWurKOlfPGd045BZhU1VbBViPfA9F_jDLlzwwvZYxh76t6oA0vDGu5RjGCY8qKHc3Uklc

Hefrumm, the Seers, and the Clergy

ᚔᚏᚓᚂᚐᚅᚇᚆᚓᚃᚏᚒᚋᚋ ᚈᚆᚓ ᚄᚓᚓᚏᚄ ᚐᚅᚇ ᚈᚆᚓ ᚉᚂᚓᚏᚌᚔ

The Reforged and Anbella’s Bears

ᚈᚆᚓ ᚏᚓᚃᚑᚏᚌᚓᚇ ᚐᚅᚇ ᚐᚅᚁᚓᚂᚂᚐ ᚁᚓᚐᚏᚄ

I seek to expand the role of Anbella’s Bears so they can be able to cooperate with the Reforged Order so that the laws of the dwed and brathmordakin can be balanced and obeyed in dwed lands. For this task, I seek to advocate for the Folk’s Council to have the current Chief of the Blackroots take the lead of the order and cooperate in this endeavor.

Da Kirkja Dverga and the Seers

ᚇᚐ ᚊᚔᚏᚊᚌᚐ ᚇᚃᚓᚏᚌᚐ ᚐᚅᚇ ᚈᚆᚓ ᚄᚓᚓᚏᚄ

I also aim to continue strengthening the ties between Da Kirkja Dverga and the seers of Hefrumm. Always bidding for the spiritual education of our people. By continuing to foment our seer teachings the chair of Hefrumm in the council of the covenant, where the most important religious decisions are taken, will be open for us.

E8QmOhuUvW4u0ycXNrbrEaiOaDC06oVhPyXDiH2lTJULf7ELcs7czeznGe3woGCDPiQQJDNNYBIyvaHLgWer9xsd696_HTiSyOrGNL-SMyQRYmYh3uFxeTiLGD7ZX-BlcURMukGpVRkGRv6R0wE0iSQ

Internal matters of Hefrumm

ᚔᚅᚈᚓᚏᚅᚐᚂ ᚋᚐᚈᚈᚓᚏᚄ ᚑᚃ ᚆᚓᚃᚏᚒᚋᚋ

As High Chief I expect the Folk’s Council to be the place where the most important decisions of our people are taken. After all this council is the heart of Hefrumm where all forest dwarves have a voice. I list here the plans I have as High Chief, which I expect the Folk’s Council’s support, insight, and critical perspective, for a better Hefrumm.

Expansion of Hefrumm

ᚓᚎᚚᚐᚅᚄᚔᚑᚅ ᚑᚃ ᚆᚓᚃᚏᚒᚋᚋ

This is the smallest village our people have ever been in. This brings up the fear that there will not be enough space in the future to house all our people. For this reason, I will push for the building of new homes, and where possible expansion of our lands so that all peoples of Hefrumm can have a proper place to live in accordance with their forest dwarf culture.

A Renewal of the Constitution

ᚐ ᚁᚓᚈᚈᚓᚏ ᚄᚈᚏᚑᚅᚌᚓᚏ ᚉᚑᚅᚄᚈᚔᚈᚒᚈᚔᚑᚅ

Continue to be the vanguard in rights on dwarven lands. For such, I plan to start working on a new constitution of Hefrumm that can better reflect the times and make the lives of the forest dwarves better. As well as establishing laws that have been passed and placing them in the constitution to enable the protections given by the law to be set in stone, like epiphyte rights and the Hefrumm bank. As the Father of our current constitution, I can promise you I am up to the task.

Revitalizing the Chiefs’ Council

ᚏᚓᚃᚔᚈᚐᚂᚔᚎᚔᚅᚌ ᚈᚆᚓ ᚉᚆᚔᚓᚃᚄ ᚉᚑᚒᚅᚉᚔᚂ

During the rule of Garedyn the Green the Chiefs’ Council has been a shadow of what it once was. This was due to the clans of Hefrumm themselves being reduced to just the Blackroots and the Mossborn, and with the Chief of the Mossborn also being the High Chief the Chiefs’ Council was composed of two dwed. This worked, but it is not optimal for Hefrumm’s clans and their stability.

To restore the Chiefs’ Council, the body of Hefrumm that deals with policy in all external matters pertaining to Hefrumm I seek to restore the clans of Hefrumm to their former glory, blackroots, cottonwoods, and Mossborn. For this I will be pushing for a new set of leaders in Hefrumm to take over the roles of chiefs. I expect Orsola Cottonwood Frostbeard, Tuzic Mossborn, and Renlak Blackroot to be excellent choices to be the new generation of chiefs. I believe this so strongly that the Blackroots already accepted this option and voted to make Renlak the new chief of the Blackroots. I am aware these clans have their election processes, but consider this a heavy endorsement, as I see them as the best Hefrumm can have in these key positions for the wellbeing of our village.

When it comes to the cottonwoods I believe that Orsola has what it takes to lead, great passion, and determination, as well as being the embodiment of cottonwood. Her reaching chiefhood will allow the historic rift between the Frostbeards and the Cottonwoods to heal, which I believe will help bring new life to the clan.

The Rings of Hefrumm

ᚈᚆᚓ ᚏᚔᚅᚌᚄ ᚑᚃ ᚆᚓᚃᚏᚒᚋᚋ

It is my belief that the weakness of our Rings system is linked to the lack of activity in clans. Because of this, I believe that reinvigorating the clans with strong new blood will have a knock-on effect that will bring the rings back into active duty, allowing for Hefrumm’s resources to continue to serve our collective needs.

I will also try to propose to the Folks council a plan of taxes linked to the Rings, so that the Rings themselves can pay for their workers, with those that do not fulfill a minimum quota having to pay their taxes themselves.

MDQ3WPZ-dvVsoJAhSJNLyzSEh38axHZRTe0KMo4AgMpX5EE7AGHwj0edprU5vNcxLAOLPbIh-dn2PXR4wSrSR7ajtouIpVYHpkfV6Zyi2zCBUcvwHXAun-_rgjs19S_TrK4vlkVI_qjk9ncLikguxsw

Ilz8V6wpudNzdbUQhp3a2wP2EpXZOZxIA-pEERv0myun0R8cNMiNL6T0m9oflrWvaw5DunrChOtwH7TQnjfh1MOyiACY5-18171rByWtohKEods2aR__INiSkx_kyD_wKzcUAKoYi9MiflJqWg1w-50

Expanding Hefrumm's Sphere of Influence

ᚓᚎᚚᚐᚅᚇᚔᚅᚌ ᚆᚓᚃᚏᚒᚋᚋ ᚄᚚᚆᚓᚏᚓ ᚑᚃ ᚔᚅᚃᚂᚒᚓᚅᚉᚓ

With a reinvigorated Chiefs’ Council, we can expect a more vibrant external policy than the one we have had in the past years, one with more ideas coming from a variety of clans. For the time being, I have two plans that pertain to the Chiefs’ Council.

Academic Center for Nature

ᚐᚉᚐᚇᚓᚋᚔᚉ ᚉᚓᚅᚈᚓᚏ ᚃᚑᚏ ᚅᚐᚈᚒᚏᚓ

Hefrumm came a long way from the Cottonwood Village, where most dwed there could not read or write to becoming an academic powerhouse in its own right. However, despite our library, and our great intellectuals, we still lack institutions for them to work in. For this reason, I seek to establish a center of biological research to discover and record the living beings in this new continent.

((This institution is to create fauna to be added to Hefrumm rp to enrich it. Because of its nature, inactive people on LOTC can join it as most of its work is writing and conceptualizing.))

Transnational Forest Folk Association

ᚈᚏᚐᚅᚄᚅᚐᚈᚔᚑᚅᚐᚂ ᚃᚑᚏᚓᚄᚈ ᚃᚑᚂᚊ ᚐᚄᚄᚑᚉᚔᚐᚈᚔᚑᚅ

For centuries we have kept contact, friendships, and allies among many of the forest folk of the mortal planes. Epipiphytes, Khas, halflings, forest elves, etc, all these communities have resided, helped, or cooperated with Hefrumm in the past in trade and at times in a battle. This cooperation was due to the ethics of these groups being founded to a bigger or lesser extent in the ideals given to us by Anbella, and what we at Hefrumm consider the Balance of Nature. By forming a Transnational Forest Folk Association we will be able to ensure Anbella’s Balance beyond Hefrumm’s borders fulfilling our primary objective as forest dwarves.

NN2LQicLbR7zvDMfV-FRvUU5FQK008NJebpa4P-X7RappfzS3uQPjQ80ulxQMufsm3M8giVBefheDyLoLisxNgVFx5-5ErMDYLoctnfYLztU02AAGnQUnvE1PvCum9kY9fRFhdaPF6rXysn8UF1gYyE

Signed, Kazaefron, Keeper of the Constitution of Hefrumm, Chosen of the Green Collective, Elder Seer of Hefrumm, Elder of the Blackroot Clan, and Prophet of Belka.

An elderly dwarf in a full-plate armor of the Order of the Reforged approaches, reading the letter and nodding while doing so he shouts out: 
"Hea', hea'! I'm lookin' forward tae work clos'r toget'r with me kin. Division and Supersticion 'av' mislead us dwed fer too long. Uniteh is w'at we need!"