Scrivener Jewelry, and Oddities

SirB0ng0

Scrivener Jewelry, and Oddities

Scrievener_COA.thumb.png.787f61ae9ff059f9cf6b92f6420c6689.png

Scrivener Jewelry and Oddities is a charming little stall nestled within the enchanting Principality of Helious, overseen by the talented proprietor, Laenor Scrivener. This delightful shop boasts an extensive collection of exquisite jewelry, ranging from elegantly understated wedding bands to one-of-a-kind custom creations. Whether you find yourself captivated by a particular piece or wish to explore the dazzling array on offer, do not hesitate to reach out to the esteemed Laenor Scrivener through the aviary, or better yet, pay a personal visit to the enchanting realm of Helious!

With prices starting as low as 15 mina, there's something for every budget and style at Scrivener Jewelry and Oddities!

Custom Pieces

Spoiler

image.png

OOC

Spoiler

Contact Sir_DB for a custom jewelry, or other artisan based good!

Zelphar reading the notice and says "Well I have seen some pretty decent wares from the shop before I may take another visit!" He'd say now running off into the sunset.

Delra walks down the streets of helious from the lords manor, seeing this, a brow lofted as she ripped it from its resting place "  Arnt these the guys who sent an assassin on me..?