Brawm’s Private Military Company

reighn

fOqWv3JMDlIeDcVMIXWnI79p0hu6DmacCT4OaFjhCnQFAqZlL-tg1RlXcJGg0oti7Su2yacyxtbwJUUG70JV8G7EpVAhXFYRGH_3ZiugHBPbbAGg6wkPX_pIgrK_OOpLP8nJbBV0kXX5NOryiY6TmMA

16th of Anbella’s Seed, SA 138

Writ of Establishment of:

Brawm’s Private Military Company

m-0w6XhnpP02DesTSuN8Rm3UbwXh8jalbsvE181SyKYYhxBoeDS3o1ig_u_pVmB_ta_SNI7A4HELZj2OfU3mPGoLoCKvUND8-SV0-ccvsCG2zsdi-soe6PjiQpoTGQw0xNI9tHywNzBJ0lo2RdltckA

I. Preamble

In this age of schemers and sheeple do I find it necessary to establish Brawm’s Private Military Company, henceforth known as the Company. After a short discussion with the head owner of Brawm’s BBQ & Beer, to protect our great tavern’s financial interests and patrons we must form the company. As just this stone day we have seen the devastating effect of boredom caused by raids, this is not good for business and never will be.  We allowed some unsavory characters to fight in our pits, though never again! To protect our tavern’s interests domestically and internationally do we rally the men of our fair tavern under this banner. So we may never have to face the waves and tides of slowness and boredom in our tavern!

II.  Services offered

I, John “The Savant”, am very much a wise businessman and fighter. I have fought in three battles and killed many foes with my samurai blade. Upon hiring of the company, you will have all my skills and services along with the rest of my merry men which include but are not limited to: CENSORED, CENSORED, CENSORED, CENSORED, CENSORED CENSORED, CENSORED, CENSORED and more!

III. Location & Recruitment

We will be operating out of the same tavern that we work, drink and live from, so you may come find us at the infamous Brawm’s BBQ & Beer if you seek out our services. Do not be afraid, our company is very open!

Signed, John “ The Savant”

m-0w6XhnpP02DesTSuN8Rm3UbwXh8jalbsvE181SyKYYhxBoeDS3o1ig_u_pVmB_ta_SNI7A4HELZj2OfU3mPGoLoCKvUND8-SV0-ccvsCG2zsdi-soe6PjiQpoTGQw0xNI9tHywNzBJ0lo2RdltckA