A Duel Between Brothers

A DUEL BETWEEN BROTHERS

xuKlP6VmD-BBjbkNbNJ_GdrnH4rFgKtNxws8vkdtW_Ewf1wIhzW_wOcV4vMNXbynVc29Vn6LmkJffUnSbMVJ5oooBYREZ_YWZ970hqfUvXhIn6urWgpHbdsGOOWn9Hwu3QMroACBu4WXRAMC65iCA_0

[!]

Attached to this letter is the letter in which the challenge was presented.

HwXFR0DF-yE39PDTpWCB8oZUU-Rh7boUB9FZLOIHSYhWoRrr0jdHaDaagRv03QyZAYSBROb3K4xWizxt7pul-BO-luPz6PDJZgDjqAeuTloHKUi_99QKS42aHnjiRVf8vCLZ2UMWPjGLi3aascJY_uU

A being such as yourself is already cursed to eternal damnation, but if you want to duel me, so be it. I accept such a challenge. It is just a shame you must hide behind a champion. Let it be known I do not do this just for the people of Haense, but for my daughter you have threatened to harm first and foremost.

You have set no terms, so I shall set mine. We meet upon the bridge to Haense, between the two gates that guard the city. You bring only yourself and your champion, or the duel shall not take place.

If I win, you shall stay to your word and never step foot in the good city of Valdev again, or hurt any of my family. If I lose, I shall leave instruction to my wife about what is to be done going forth, and you shall leave my body, dead or alive, upon the bridge. I will not allow for my being to be damned as yours has been.

Spoiler

5pm EST, 2nd September, The Bridge to Valdev

@Markisstreaming

Firr Rolim Tordove

P39rTAB8WWtTRfno7i1bmrWPXz0uT6CiZOMhrs-QHrW5g75FORE1ohTY_WobkCtx1R4X-2o0OtUZSWb58OwDy6gZhGd85pjzp14Twva9g7qVDvWZ7kDd4R1QREMdi2C2JyMouQqp7Wr9vIViQex52A4

Edited by ElvenHuntress