A CALL TO MEETING

littyfam

28eH7QiG_7wrxN7x1PeBZGMM0aRIMn9pFm8MaiF0wUXpU2FNKGE9OTUcE-iiTosiriM8OsFFvBP1X7Z3OFouaCr0LjlWLZT5FkoQcpfO6IbMcoH-A33Pxncyl50RwHjB2IElQYIQ_Vhov4qjEc1sHPI

A CALL TO MEETING

From the Diocese of Buron

g8ZKEjvhhH5Z6wLCPftlAMVQEvMdwYegITThxzGogghK5IJlocjFP3KrUriYTXbIE3q4kr7amy4S5x-w7MZi6HtkI86LwAlSK_0vPNje61XP9pMDexkb2AyIEepaT5VTfxoyJqwoLLkwWKMwiH-c328 

CCIF-Qg2kQl0Wr9rtoLxoA_1F-LCF9hMdpRv5nYb9uS3DMe5J6pLOH3BWokLS5P72MVvY6x0g9CA2BvEWLdDlpkOqL4RedBx014Zf_4yGx_KypMyD1KCoVr5u8IsBcR5PTQ-J-Omfnb69irlV2OpbsQ

To the priests of Albarosa and beyond,

It is in these recent years that many of our greatest peers have been called to God’s side - and in such, their authority over their diocesal realms has fallen wayward, and the Church’s cohesion has thus degraded. It is in acknowledgment of such that I, alongside my superior, the Cardinal Albarosa, call for a meeting of a most casual capacity, of all priests who may attend, within the bounds of the Temple of the Four Exalted.

It is to this meeting that I encourage our good peers and brothers to bring forth their ideas and ponderings, and any such recent events or occurrences of note, that all amongst the Church may aid in their construction or resolution.

In this good spirit of faith, I hope that we might make great progress for our Holy Mother Church, as a whole and entire being, as Godfrey so declared.

In Faith

Father Mikhael

Spoiler

ooc: church meeting on friday 8 september, 4PM EST