Out, out!

alexmagus

image_2023-10-29_214520493.png

Hohkmati Populace,

The seat of Eternal Struggle uncertain, I find not safety within these walls - they bind me to mine own mind, confine me to this place of unrest. My plane, named aptly I am affray, is turbulent in its treatment of my form, imprisons me. A home I do not seek, but to wander astray is where the allegiance of my mind does remain.

An avatar of the void I am, the void I must become like. Unincarcerable, the abyss cannot be trapped - I shalt not be put into an estate, I shalt not be forced to bear these dank, moist walls any moment longer. Infirmity will become of me just as reclusivity has become of my many tutors.. His Comital Grace.. Her Undying Excellence. To be like them would be to be undeserving of my potency.

For this, my seat is abandoned. This persona, too, gone - one shall no longer be Vapatia of Akritos nor of the Kallabraxos Lineage. I seek no name, for the abyss has no name that we have not ascribed it. I renounce my claims of nobility, I renounce my claims on this magistracy - the abyss is no noble, the abyss is nothing; I must become alike the abyss. Powerful, yet nothing.

Vapatia

image_2023-10-29_214520493.png

image.png

Lanre Cerusil frowned.

It would have to continue.