Iron Horde v Iron Horde

Spoopy_Duck

Hello @Evonpire & @Eokamaster welcome to the revolution.

This is your official thread for the upcoming war claim over Ironhorde_Capital. 

1. How do we feel about having the battle this weekend 11/4 or 11/5?

2. With the war claim active the capital tile will be under a freeze so no edits to members or ROs should be made during this time. 

Feel free to leave any questions below as well.

I have some thoughts to say and some more stuff to gather. But I am occupied on both those days with work. And I'd rather work out a compromise to have it on another day. 

Alright, I'm finally able to sit down. So, as said by Eoka in his post, this is supposed to be a revolution. I'm confused where his origin is; my guess would be Sulianpolis (Despite that not being a finished build), as it does have a sub region (Though, I'm its PRO and I'm not even sure if its supposed to have subregion given build rules, but I'm not completely sure how those function), but how this all works is very vague. Would Eoka have to win a WC in the Suli Tile before being able to do the capital?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e9de63373ffcbfea430bf2745fda9626.png

Likewise, the RP legitimacy and integrity of this all seems very odd when you consider that Grubnakh the Wizard is an Olog. Which frankly seems a touch absurd that he should be capable of plotting a major plot or coup. He's made several forum posts indicating his want to coup, which again, seems weird given that its an Olog and is something he shouldn't be capable of, even if they have a NPC writing their posts IRPly. Which that alone seems like an awfully convenient way to play a full-intelligence Olog. This over all has left an extremely poor taste in my mouth in regards to the RP that is taking place. Likewise, I'd like some verification that an RP confirming the alleged alliance took place. Though even then, an Olog should not be able to plan such. But, that is an ST matter, I understand.

Then, it comes to the allies that Eoka has listed in their post, half of which are not even my playerbase/The Iron Horde, nor do I know who they are.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9cecf16ac3b7cb9eaab6b5f553a888c4.png

There seems to be a confusion, especially with the Warband of Mog. Given that it was something made/affiliated with The Iron Horde for the Vale-Hnor War. Which has no official standing/representation with the Horde currently, infact many of my playerbase do not like them for intruding on the "Mog" name, which was a previously existing Clan that merged into the Clan Akaal. I have no clue what the Friedrichian Band is. I've been provided the following screen shot by my leadership. I did not meet up with MisterBlitzkrieg irp, and my last discord message with him is giving him tile perms on jungle_step_4 for a player event. I was not made aware of its existence until about 3 days ago when I was passing it to give Blitzkrieg perms for his player event, he had perms to the capital from a previous horde-affiliated char I think . It might as well be considered a grief as far as I'm concerned, it has no subregion, which is further evidence I gave no PRO permission for this. Therefore, I think their eligibility should is put into question. I am able to comply with anything to help prove there is no RP affiliation with this group. Likewise "Followers of Grubnakh" is just very vague.

Spoiler

90e507f8fef3b2c19852cdf0912af0c6.thumb.png.9410a933350bb98e7795db00cb63a830.png
image.thumb.png.d2d0e33082bacf908b11c4730c187b78.png
image.thumb.png.70526d3d4aeabaf10c5eb5e484ca43fe.png

The previous convo was discussing his Ban Appeal.image.thumb.png.9dead70b61cf5c22a3dc6959310d935e.png

The Bronze-Band I understand completely, as they were apart of the Horde until I took the land following Roleplay. But, I feel their inclusion blurs the line between Rebellion and Revolution. Ultimately, I trust Moderation to verify the Players to make sure these are actually Horde players, and not goons who've picked up the characters in the past two weeks just for this and I will fight the Warclaim regardless.. But, I feel there is a certain dubiousness to this all that I wanted to raise.

Additionally, the matter of Pinemaw fighting is also in question. Given they did not declare until after the Warclaim post was made, and I am not sure of their current landed/affiliation with the Horde.