The Funeral of Sixtus V

Sander

THE FUNERAL OF HIGH PONTIFF

SIXTUS V

9wjJvEU73VjN3LAPhxwTDtYoVtCYzYaRM7l8Z5fLEUUv_Mpu5s5zCLek4tXtDDZqe8cMZcYB81mZiWGmTJu5Le1Dz40fj2Ix01SsiZbqknBNcBWwh96VRqv_L2Mhk6zgGuzTccmqf3ZZy_-zXEAZGT8

His Holiness Sixtus V lay in state at the Everardian Basilica. Valdev, Haense

A MESSAGE FROM THE VICE CHANCELLOR OF THE CHURCH OF THE CANON

Our dear Canonist flock, by now you are undoubtedly all aware of the great misfortune that has befallen our family in recent days, with the passing of our Faith’s leader, the Vicar of God, His Holiness, Sixtus the fifth. As our Church’s Vice Chancellor, it is my duty to soon laud in and organize a gathering of the College of Cardinals to elect whomever is most suited to be the late High Pontiff’s successor. However before we put the quill to the paper on that matter, we must first close the current chapter of our most Holy Church’s history, the great and lengthy story of Sixtus V.

FUNERAL SERVICE

Unfortunately, the late Pontiff has not left us any wishes in regards to how he would prefer his funeral to be conducted, but that does not mean it shall be conducted without great care. Sixtus the fifth, born Iosif Sigmar Basrid, was a canonist of the Ruskan Rite and before he was elected as the Vicar of God, he was Patriarch of Jorenus and served the Haeseni King as Palatine. His Holiness was a Haenseman, a fine and pious example of one, who taught his students - among whom I find myself - not just the importance of Canonism, but so too also the importance of the teachings of the Exalted Sigismund. Yet despite all he taught me, I do not follow the Ruskan Rite and I am no Haenseman.

Therefore I have decided that, in order to give the late Pontiff the funeral that best suits him, it shall be held in the Everardian Basilica in Haense, conducted by Patriarch Josef according to the local traditions His Holiness was accustomed to. Those who wish to say a few words themselves about Sixtus V or Iosif, could perhaps find a chance to do so, but are asked to reach out to myself or the Patriarch in advance.

MASS

Following the Funeral Service, as is customary, there will be a mass held within the Everardian Basilica, in which the late Pontiff’s legacy will be further honored and in which we shall pray for his ascendency into the Seven Skies. We humbly yet devotedly invite all the good faithful to join us in this grand ceremony. 

[[SUNDAY 04:00 PM EST - 09:00 PM GMT - 10:00 PM CET]]

2DYxA4QfpXpn1yq7OWgi7XEN48Nl-_R1gBv25NKm9OOcPRovu30hCiWzqgz4rrDizU0m00WWSodndsTahkJBaAeIeciqqXO4uW-HAkvsAYYvgDwU0KLzcTeq2SML6FFHnuYPcaW_=s0

XzwhnOPn2YNy95Iu5y61rV9gBOL2JHlE-NAs0844JT9PT2wcgvURSq4Aw0l1nEmWsfWMnwIwjoBpk_xmzTxj0g8bnUJYChXvYHSB5xxdSaI8HaUi_eNxfxl4G2QI8ccNbuGq_2c7=s0

REQUIESCE IN PACE

HIS HOLINESS SIXTUS V, High Pontiff of the Church of the Canon, Patriarch-Emeritus of Jorenus, Successor of the High Priesthood of the Church, Supreme Pontiff of the Church of True Faith, Keeper of the Canon, Missionary to Aeldin, High Servant to the Exalted's Testaments, Humble Servant of the Faithful and Vicar of GOD

82 SA - 154 SA 

VCWb7lt_ik8A7NNZU-DpU14X02lvV21RQdbse6OXeIGkbD0-RnAxbfaJ74qv-9aC4Z312EswLpuuT59VtS4l0fErRusQdEDRBuBCi8NwFQMAiWBbxD-b15J37cnXE6VopoEYKaeK=s0