El Nou Domus Ministri: The Minister of the Interior

Mady

Zhp76I4qnRM0B4PJwrjBfl8VeNEgzmAAfhK3Wuu87njZRl0mQsICI6hm-JXACcBLW14Qpp50b61XmSRAMR8og_BvcllEMh6B2__woWT3uOLDsS3HE_Lf6zCcMHKscCDHxNcezrPdjJyyNCUyo9_0zUM

yvNbRnzdUvkK9sAPExI633jtHaA7gsYIvbLHrKUMqJnZoOo5t8fEfa7YkF9zhgHvo8UVVgxRzMolaC1ec-RtpCOL2k3lP_I6IF1SW72mYZeOYjaPglrGKwCIlvCJzxQPkss3k0QLSP6DxC8Tet-noI0Qd6uOTI0A106pXLPA-tZNaiTbMpEl7UD8YojrLw

H59AbkAdg-eYvUrSJGirR7VANlhXyjLxAIIIPicMtgWObhKEBpt6IGdh8_nsdVwDUYFoR3nP7jf7uinqa9f1JZpEnYzblqoeKOOPMFjib_z-YpA0o8W4kZ5VV44KfSekuYN6OHYgOlmoNtNcshdgxBs

Penned by the Office of the Amiratus

Issued on the 10th of Sigismund’s End, 83 B.A.

Many fruitful changes have occurred over the last several months within the Balianese Kingdom and more are to come thanks to the blessings of GOD and the people of Balian. Progress is pushed forth and made daily and as of this day, progression within the Royal Duana proves itself once again. It is with great pleasure that I announce the appointment of the next Domus Ministri, Don Johan Vuiller. May God guide him in his endeavors and pursuits of inclusion within our blessed Kingdom. 

@Harald

yvNbRnzdUvkK9sAPExI633jtHaA7gsYIvbLHrKUMqJnZoOo5t8fEfa7YkF9zhgHvo8UVVgxRzMolaC1ec-RtpCOL2k3lP_I6IF1SW72mYZeOYjaPglrGKwCIlvCJzxQPkss3k0QLSP6DxC8Tet-noI0Qd6uOTI0A106pXLPA-tZNaiTbMpEl7UD8YojrLw

Signed, 

Her Royal Highness, Elena Casimira Novellen-de Lyons, Countess of Rosemoor, Baroness of Enderoca,  Amiratus of the Kingdom of Balian, Lady Seneschal of the Crown and Chief Minister of the Royal Duana.