Athin Cloth-Making

[!] A note is pinned to the Dúnwen Noticeboard

Making Athin-Cloth!

Ever since a Demonic Sheep invaded our good, righteous, and proper sheep pen and corrupted it with the promise of freedom in an escape attempt most deadly and foul, I've realized that we need more to protect ourselves against Demons & their minions. As such, I've been gathering herbs that may be of us, one such herb being the Athin moss which we shall treat onto cloaks and other garments to defend against the fire & brimstone of the Arugulean boilings wastes.

Gather near the ol' sheep pen next Pumpkin Day 'fore the sun rises. We'll have a lot of work to do. I can provide some of the Athin, but we'll be able to make more if you bring some of your own.

-Mimosa Applefoot, Sheriff of Dúnwen, land of the halflings.

(( Wednesday 11/22/2023 7 PM EST. Located in Dúnwen, home of the halflings on Aevos, near Birch_Forest warp))

The recent demonic visitor Daal looked to the missive as he took a bite of it and then looked to his prince “Does she know?” He asked before immediately after exploding into knee slapping laughter enough that he fell off the rickety throne in a cavern deep below

@femurlord

Edited by Turbo_Dog

After seeing this notice pinned up, Holly nods triumphantly, hobbling off to her hovel. Within the cozy hovel she pulls out one of her ice draws, filled to the brim with various herbs stored away in little glasses, she picks out a pale blue moss, the Athin.

"I've been ready fer this moment me whole life."

Suffice to say, the plant enthusiast is enthusiastic about plants.