A call for funds

ULTRAMIDI

A Call For Funds

[!] This missive is sent out to residents of: Aaun, Petra, Haense, Urguan and Dunwen

Friends, Allies and strangers. I am calling for a help for funding of the Viscounty of Celia'sul, a safe place for all in need of one.

I, Ser Yrmshik, am opening up my forge in Celia'sul for all in need of a weapon, jewel or any other sort of forged or handcrafted object, no item shall cost more than 60 Mina. Hopefully this will make those in need of a weapon choose our smithy, and help us earn the Mina we are in need of.

To order an item and contribute to our Viscounty, please send a bird to Yrmshik, or find me in Celia'sul, the castle south of Stran.

- Signed: Ser Yrmshik, High Smith of Celia'sul

Spoiler

OOC sidenote: the Viscounty of Celia'sul is a place for anyone to live in, wether one is a regular citizen or an outcast from another place looking to rebuild their life. We are picking up the payment needed to go from a singular building to a decent village too slowly, therefor this post. If you decide to send a bird, IGN: Nusti75. Thanks in advance! (We are a vassal of Petra)

Edited by ULTRAMIDI

Gregorius Roa hummed at the missive, blinking a little before placing the missive in his bag "Should Io visit…?" he asked to himself, not really knowing if he should visit the now Viscounty