Un Tractat de Fraternitat

HIGH_FIRE

Un Tractat de Fraternitat

_OMZ4Cn6_v_j6GQ5Ey2KJX7vcksCgT-Y9di8x2VBfliOB5Wit_l9amD7c0JuumnAjTRBiOkKFyrYVbPrLDVoij6NaFg7GoiVLB3NFi4oaS5jBRAePHncnIIG4mfclWq1CGbIS4btnMdvplyW3i_j_9I

npN61R4KL2GcKUztT8UR58zd8Zue1S0q3gj47W0IkQ1n0ItHAYFg3LboevAIfis0dQT32uY4bSvjKybzxBm5DmOGQRFawnj_vuhNlJEl29cPcTg8Zfc_XUiv0H8ZRPss83lJekajyDCAZa7JcTDbp0Y

SImaMN0B0VhfWy8EFr0ptONfIcvp_qv79YsiEp6OUxC7FuUibW-sbaVQvwTF8ypZudTIhH63UJVwNsYqUpwa9dAwg3nRewU-ERvg_53Za2lwWaOOsd3wCgKDa8tS8rx4XIxi3FvZe_2cXCamJyNH-NM

2nd of Lothar’s Gift, 85 BA

_OMZ4Cn6_v_j6GQ5Ey2KJX7vcksCgT-Y9di8x2VBfliOB5Wit_l9amD7c0JuumnAjTRBiOkKFyrYVbPrLDVoij6NaFg7GoiVLB3NFi4oaS5jBRAePHncnIIG4mfclWq1CGbIS4btnMdvplyW3i_j_9I

I- On Sovereignty

The Kingdom of Balian and The Viceroyalty of Hyspia hereby recognise each other’s claims to sovereignty and their right to the lands they claim as their own, ruled by their respected leaders. They also recognise their ability to claim land that is not part of their recognised government.

II- On Non-Aggression

Should the Kingdom of Balian and The Viceroyalty of Hyspia take up arms against the other, all other clauses of this pact will be thereby null and void, unless reinstated by both nations

III- On Defense

The Kingdom of Balian and The Viceroyalty of Hyspia hereby pledge to aid one another in defending each other from any foreign invaders they may have. 

V- On Free Movement

The Kingdom of Balian and The Viceroyalty of Hyspia hereby pledge that the citizens of both states are allowed complete free movement between their lands. However any military matters conducted on each other’s land must require written consent to do so.

VIII- On Duration

This pact will last ten years, once this is over, both signatories may review and extend this pact should they both desire to.

AD GLORIAM DEI,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Adrian I, by the Grace of GOD, King of Balian, Viscount of Eflen and Anatis, Baron of Brucca,Valens, Malenos, Goza and Ciavola, Lord of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Prince of the Holy Orenian Empire, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Princess Sibyl Gwyneth, Princess of Monterosa and Duchess of Atrus

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Elena Casimira Novellen-de Lyons, Countess of Rosemoor, Baroness of Enderoca, Amiratus of the Kingdom of Balian, Lady Seneschal of the Crown and Chief Minister of the Royal Duana.

His Excellency, John Augustus Galbraith, Baron of Cascanova, Secretary of the Foreign Office, Royal Legate.

HIS HIGHNESS, Cesar II de Pelear, Viceroy of Hyspia, Duke of Pacazu, Baron of Arenisca and Del’mar, Lord of La Dorada, Lord of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Protector of the Hyspian People, Patriarch of House de Pelear.

Sergio congratulates His Highness Cesar II on the allies they've made.