Tabby64

Minecraft IGN(s):

SmmerHater

Discord:

Tabby64

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

I cannot screenshot my ban/log in screen. Here is a discord message explaining the ban https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/886149671972646963/1183277974095679528/Screenshot_2023-12-10_002310.png?ex=6587c07d&is=65754b7d&hm=46c009be86076860c9b1645f868bf8

What circumstances led to this ban?

While I don't think it was just one singular event which lead to my eventual ban, I do think the catalyst to it was my post made on November 5th. The post was formatted in a "DNN" or dwarven news network post and had a collection of random screenshots I was given which showed 60th saying various things. My comments in an unnamed discord were also sent over after the post which most likely contributed to some aspects of the ban

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I think there is a lot too unpack here and I am still conflicted about the whole situation and Itdontmatta's handling of it. In hindsight I shouldn't have made the post and as one member of the community told me I was being like eric cartmen. I obviously wont make the same mistake again and will be mindful of what I post on the forums in regards to other players. That being said it was odd to have the person who said I needed to grow up, sending me messages about how I dont use a mic or threatening to post screenshots of me for some reason right after. I was also told nobody respects me and that I should go play roblox instead of LOTC. It makes it much harder to accept a ban and be respectful to the person banning me when this occurs and it's why I have remained conflicted on the matter.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Although a few of my lore posts have been denied recently, I would like to continue writing lore for the server and also participate in events going around. I also have an interest in the wars that have been occurring within aevos.

Attach other relevant information.

N/A

Your ban-appeal is being reviewed. You can expect a response within the next 72 hours.

Appeal Denied.

Please refrain from spamming members of moderation on the status of your ban.