Musmas Party Invite

“Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. That’s a lie. They were all out celebrating!” 

What is the point of an empty space if not to use it? Well that is what is going to happen in five whisker days in Dunwen, BabbleBrook. Where the first observance bash of Musmas is taking place. Bring your friends, family, cookies, and as requested by a friend ugly sweaters. I don’t know why you’d want to wear ugly clothing though but hey up to you!

This is your invite reader to come share with us in laughter and joy with the little things in life with the wee folk. We only ask a few things. This isn’t a field battle don’t come over here with your arrows, swords, hammers, etc. And if you can bring a smile and any sweet/candy you want.

Happy Musmas!

-Sincerely, Do’Spuds Loa’chil

OOC:

Spoiler

This is to take place in Dunwen, Babblebrook on the 16th this month at 4pm EST! Hope to see you there, this invite is public knowledge if you read the post.

Laviana's eyes brightened at the letter, a smile shimmering on her little face "PAPA! Do ze musin get offended if zu bring zem Creme de la Creme?"

"Woo, Musmas party!" The little Musin clapped happily. "I wonder if the ferrets or Catnip would mind if I put christmas sweaters on them.." Moth hummed thoughtfully, walking off to go buy some ferret-sized sweaters.