A Klomp for Kukaal

BakedPotato

A Klomp for Kukaal

vSvNx7nM7UHMoEcZRdfVXYBYk4Sblea8oMwKUc4-oEd-6Ue_GfcaC_3xz6eK17hylUPu4tQpMdZ6kAjBcC_liQf7VFdqwTvyqyu4Gw2C4GApJaVzqNbGljgYaziQLbYW_vw2edwmbv6M51SzLvTiKYGOV1BdB7gjw4HOAzX9lrisVU0K4aW-p7YHXEPLhg

For too long have I, Gazhnahk’Akaal, been the only Akaal in the goi. Ixula’Akaal appears once in a blue moon but it is simply not enough. There are young orcs who wish to join the clan which I can’t do a single thing about. Our clan grows colder and more dead by the day.

Maukûrz’Akaal, I have not seen you in years, as a Kukaal it is your duty to help the clan thrive. If I am to be the only Akaal in the goi I need the power to help it grow.

So, Maukûrz’Akaal, I challenge you to a klomp for your title. You can either be around in the goi to help our clan grow or forfeit your title. I give you one cactus week to accept my challenge and show your face around the goi more often, otherwise I’ll take it as a forfeit of your title.

- Gazhnahk’Akaal

The bones quake at the shifting sands, for the blood of Akaal lives on through the actions of many, whether known or unknown.