The ATF, 168 SA

The (Br)Aevosi Treaty of Friendship

In effect as of the Year of the Kaerumon, 168 SA (1209 Kamijikan)

5tHj4n67MIIEptizDIFTBYo7D1uN-wwFFIcU64Iy7AcSUeIoVy7EbnlaVqfcLH1XN1Jspp_sDK7sXVQ20Bdcj-0DMtJ6GfoebzsHzKVp5EbXI7S8RFtbfeRSwi2F-yyGE8jyGAlq1rSS0sFaERIZwUUtuyKNBz5ZGcyPUERWOVm3epcd0rphLvJ_Cef5oD2g2rdm-oscKCGUIUV51D6ejqjbl98JIgzc8dQ01quBnWUTawLSeNi2otjz8pS9yjGbcA_bRRQodVWRDRGpAw-tLwAmyCnWqQgYfWTCUuoOiVNxR07jS_UxRYh5hEBP3kczghZNyfIVdQxX5e7yIRC3b7aPKuhzKlWmv4nvLsz4hG1Wv1OK5snHV5j-llZmguF1J3FndGvRA9zjAUKpMgDFcCxgoeGKi2_rfDLpltddd_0aFhaN4QIk8X7xlAEzdMHB9yBBEK429tEnbOSeiYPvHfMGhG_xsDa0HmwgrVHOvfKQ_GDbDM166ASLZMDt8d5dFNUDxQUChjWUV9j-vWevBNZ2VaPQHmQfSJ4lCHSj7RJsNbfQuQFOaGydsqyBGvtZ5oL9ul9KLp14mCXFXivwy5K6TUw0

Preamble:

The contents of this passage shall serve as the spiritual successor to the Great Hero Pact of the Year of the Pigman 152 SA with the inclusion of the Ashen State of Nor-Velyth within the defensive alliance between its vassal Sakuragakure, The Kingdom of Numendil and the Free Grange of Lemon Hill. All parties signing this pact declare adherence to its terms under oath of blood, honor and soul to our ancestors.

As such, the details of this treaty are listed below.

• Each of the signatories recognize their respective government’s accepted land borders, their respective sovereignties within said borders and agree to defend one another if called upon should these or their infrastructural integrity be threatened.

• While not obligated, each signatory will have the option to join together on a military campaign with terms both parties consent to. 

• Signatories agree to the apprehension and extradition of criminals within the territorial expanse of the ATF. In the event a crime is committed by a citizen of any party, the accused shall be entitled to the provision of legal defense hailing from their homeland, and fair trial.

• Each signatory will be allowed to participate in bounties offered within each other's lands.

• In the spirit of the original Great Heroes Pact, the invitation into this defensive alliance shall remain open to all those settlements of sound virtue and unabashed courage in the face of iniquity. All signatories must consent to the addition of new members into the ATF.

By the judgment of our ancestors, this document is adhered by and those after them under oath of blood, honor and spirit,

LAEVONA THE CLANLESS, Primarch of Nor-Velyth

Jenny of the Stars (★≧▽^))★☆

KATO OIJIN the Black Swordsman, Shugo of Sakuragakure, Legendary Sanbushi

Ser Morgan of Angren, Knight of Lemon Hill

VvpuZex7nzmQqg2INplaO2Mt-ZVEkgOd48pWR5qW1HvaOPJKB6Iy-1FVyL2mS1BOCOrBUZD48CM5VMD0uhNWEc7twt9bCHrkKUi_3BuiibHOaqztKgPUezWlj4nWLdNpZXDqNAdj0EZsRDtpLoFi8D8

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Tar-Caraneth Aryantë of the House Arthalion, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of the Númenedain, Princess of Númenost and Minas Amath, Protector of the Adunians, Master of the Sharadûn, Templar of the Archangel Michael, Knight of the Realm

Samurai with an eyepatch holding onto a katana, 90's anime still

"Shogunate scrooges are here to steal my swords?! Come and take it!" Monjaro, samurai of Sakuragakure said proudly. "Oh, the Aevosi Treaty of Friendship. Never mind, I love my buddies."

Spoiler

I HATE THE ATF
I HATE THE ATF
I HATE THE ATF
I HATE THE ATF
I HATE THE ATF