THE WAR AGAINST MORTALITY

TheCaptain

[!] Across the lands, a papyrus note appears, nailed to walls, trees and even, occasionally a mummified corpse who is standing amidst a city square, though it was easy to dispatch and read the letter, often requiring only one hit.

2uFRIjSn2s6r102NkdcWJREnrL9KSYsF1U11iHQ3_npjaC4vmfIH5jez7hAGdKngFmUw5uc2coFSzcW_vPYf7uq8YP5CUKq6tH65nlbiyvZ52pEHWLakYGhEJeGNP0LqM2ZuzHnhYc3vpBbsc9C9v-Y

uIuMKxmbWLPOYDbTyY0EFMR8lwpVe3EX7CncfopN6SefnXp1D6anhowl1xuJGPam47MFZJfllCb82bXYhXkXgcq1VcdxLu5YtYAAQ3evy0FfRGJh9Q4xlefsRaz9Jds3GPKdIfNmwAlvefbiIX5Rzko

KQ0ja6lEM8MXbMrtf1YiygCdISGPbPBwjnWf33gBZ8qqPQbn1ePaPQqCM7ZV5JjKynGpOh4Zzfg271jO_tD3I7HMFMhHMF48qPr99B5ZAKyrvhQAa9RVnIQR-fSr7FOGoG65_68NRqzM42V9bg2NPg8

oroQfZeHUYbk2PGpdeieRkgheofHDf0ae381TMHLqQxoBJ74tNImbiBbIdpvJqDonG8_Yr7_9UXVtrMvHj9EgDbK8QrEHW0q2sixCtxysogmRzWKAf2wwC2pEM0q8HAqknj7pQltTouhwn0JP9K5wRA

_bEuTki6yfKO4QO-xxvhakPcT0U6lzhl6RU127LTSeTRahCk_yfH0kj1LPKk2Hpl5129agJoiCHpMa3d3EqViXBD-ycZS2egWTvpyUEzjYG58DUsKrnMxdWLfDYeC27Nf0Ydz9VzGjlfo-YBs43uJSw

And they have found your mortality lacking.

You have beheld the ferocity of our desert warriors, whose blades have tasted the blood of your kin—fathers, mothers, and children alike. Our colossal constructs, from the mummified Ologs to the dread war-Sphinxes we command, your guards have not stood a chance. We have stripped you of your limbs, your courage, your very soul, all as testament to our unrivalled dominance upon the battlefield, you will not stand a chance against our unwavering onslaught. 

So know this: the hour of mortality's demise draws nigh. My legions grow stronger, more numerous than your kind can possibly comprehend. In my generosity, I extend to you a chance to hasten your conscription.

image.png.b975aba44ea370338a2f619544acd426.png

Renounce your mortal shackles and be rewarded, before I conscript you to eternal servitude in death once your body lays lifeless in front my legions, broken, defeated, massacred. Resistance is futile. You will heed my call, or suffer the consequences at the hands of my relentless legion.

Do not take my generosity for granted.

xs9IW6vDqOwWFA3Pg_LnYILNowiNYYQEVT0ayGkMECSswe4dMNuezRDDjP6uvgyC4yALiiWx9hxVj11G829iNib8oPdfWQ1nARo_u5c3aeWaITefrN7Yw-FB_l0_lWAjuEE_yu9W1mlCqfMVQzrN2wM

sqFou6R9MTasDLR4j_9aE29ldu4VvtitN4bilxYXUrKFPjc4rHZe_BFbCOP88zf4x0qJA3JaAizKA_vsseSpgu7BRTNJtCDsTueqrpRgotT-M3Rnk0bL9lESGBoS8jfJG42F5FYeaP0oxLEyNu8Cuzg

zY44Ph15xssC8G9Ezg3Gp6iUTZpaskoUuWxlgXjg3ozq9FDWrPGfGDCg4HmScBJwTNQA_tgFEGRnBjYLrhdCNdYLhnPi_se0nk346XbTfArNGPUY6zwID9gICGM7OKLiRlz_yExqgz63dI0l-1mXZvA

Spoiler

OOC: This is a call for recruitment, if you wish to join a mummy faction whose main goal is conquering all mortals lands, come and join :D We are very much focused on creating a narrative which will be fun and interesting to interact with and we are searching for players who wanna help in this endevour. You can join on either an existing character, a dead character or a brand new character and I encourage you to reach out to me at capnavery on discord or you can send a bird to the Pharaoh (Capn_Avery) in game. I am looking for students, soldiers, mages and every little thing in between and this is in essence, a call for all those who want to be the antagonist and to have fun doing so.  

[!] The returned Pharaoh is handed the missive by one of his emissaries as he sits before the shrine of Te'uth, the temple of knowledge. His golden gaze drifts over the contents of the missive before he sets it down, rising to his feet and walking towards one of his scribes.

"Inform the people - we are going to war against the pretender who would pervert our culture to enlarge Isfet. Our concepts, principles, and blessed Creatures - the sphinx - will not be perverted by the Fallen ones. They will feel the enduring wrath of Ra when we confront them." The Pharaoh said.

He then walks off to the armory, preparing to plan for war.