Saw it was 5 months ago I got accepted and due to being bored at the hospital I figured it be a good way make time go a bit faster. 

For those who do not know I was voted in as the new NL of Urguan but had to go to the hospital due to brain inflammations ******* with my nervous system. 

So yeah ask me anything it can be about essentially anything. 

My current characters are as follows: 

Grelu Khron'edhekal (main) (mountain dwarf)

Strings (side) (Musin)

Aedan Mossborn (side) (forest dwarf)

Gremlik Snukerslung (Shelved temporarily) (goblin)

1 minute ago, Epicethan4 said:

What has been your favourite RP moment on the server?

I have quite many to chose from and I find it quite hard to chose but over all I think my favourite rp moment was with a new dwarf just before I got into the hospital. 

It was Scrapcrafter who's personas name was Einar Forgegrogs. It was just a very casual 1 on 1 conversation where he learned a bit what it means to be a dwarf. What dwarfs generally believe in interms of faith and also about why Grelu is a cyclops. 

The funniest moment was the Dor'nal vs Alaric trial in Urguan due to how goofy it kinda was but yeah a simple 1 on 1 conversation with a new guy is my favourite moment irp. 

1 minute ago, UnusualBrit said:

ROCK AND STONE?

ROCK AND STONE! Indeed. I need to play more Deeprock Galatic with Reece_Nolan and Chumchum some day but yeah I always liked dwarfs and I enjoy deep rock quite a lot. 

1. What is something you would like to achieve on Grelu?

2. (More cuz I like it myself) what are your thoughts on Magics in general? Which ones would you like to one day try?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, _Grey_W0lf_ said:

1. What is something you would like to achieve on Grelu?

2. (More cuz I like it myself) what are your thoughts on Magics in general? Which ones would you like to one day try?

1. I want to kind of become a guide for the new guys so they learn how to roleplay dwarfs as many don't have the the mannerisms of a dwarf like for example: Using the word sir and generally not having that pridefull nature. 

But yeah I want to do more religious rp as the dwarven clergy has been inactive for far too long and the new guys need a introduction. 

2. I hate magic systems in general. I stay away from magics most of the time. But one day I might try Voidal or druidism but at the moment I will not engage in magic stacking since I think it is just a crutch for bad crpers who can't see themselves lose. 

Edited by gremlockgremlin

Just now, gremlockgremlin said:

I will not engage in magic stacking since I think it is just a crutch for bad crpers who can't see themselves lose. 

Auch...

Haha fair enough though. Hope you recover well!

8 minutes ago, _Grey_W0lf_ said:

Auch...

Haha fair enough though. Hope you recover well!

I probably will get into golemancy but yeah most magic users I ran into are the definition of uninteractive and frustrating. But hey magic needs to kind of exist or else the server would be too boring and basically be Game of Thrones but less interesting. 

Do you have any ideas/themes for future characters? If so what are some characters you'd like to play?

2 minutes ago, Le_Psit said:

Do you have any ideas/themes for future characters? If so what are some characters you'd like to play?

I have some that I wish to do. I want to play a dark elf someday or a halfling. But at the moment I would like to return to Gremlik and actually do goblin rp and learn alchemy or smoggers but for that happen I would wait for the future. 

Maybe a Oni orc/olog but I'm kinda happy to mainly stick to dwarf rp but if I play a non dwarf said community has to deserve my commitment with actually being good. 

Whats your stance on current darkspawn rps? And will you ever try your hand at being evil? 

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Rebellionlife said:

Whats your stance on current darkspawn rps? And will you ever try your hand at being evil? 

I might but I have no connection to any darkspawn group at the moment. 

I do not need to be a darkspawn to be objectively evil. So to me they are not that appealing but I might try a darkspawn in the future to see what it results in. 

Edited by gremlockgremlin

What’s your thoughts on the balancing between magic users and non magic users? Do you think magic should continue being stronger? Or do you think non magic users should be able to have a chance against them?

1 minute ago, Jamwill said:

What’s your thoughts on the balancing between magic users and non magic users? Do you think magic should continue being stronger? Or do you think non magic users should be able to have a chance against them?

I think the issue is that magic many times are such a huge investment of rp and irl time that many feel entitled to quite a lot of power which is very fair. 

Tho I would like if there were more options for non magics users to deal with enemy mages besides "shot them from ranged" which can be hard if you are one of the few frontliners in a crp fight.