A Seizing of Misused Power

A Seizing of Misused Power

9th of the Grand Harvest, 175 SA

6TaQx_XNsUPrXcZZWUZd15G6uLT_goE6_lPNaJqnvd1RtFZlRPgiYz4sE5oaS-STmnnA8UU5QVO9B9WXVwPg-ZU1v52B1F8WYk98nlopAkfPh-qbHF0SQHpVo8eN403lqQl9rNdrI8BuLpx5YKKiGPQ

[!]This letter would be sent to all members of the Murkwater Merchant Company, Allies,  in addition to the Duke of Brabant. 

Dear Members of Murkwater, Allies, and the Mortal Duke. 

It is with great pain that we come to tell you all, that  the former student, the Vicar - Franz Kossuth, or Tallinn Tordove. Has failed us, his  attempted plots have failed, he has wasted resources, aided our enemies through his own lack of foresight. In the result of his ire against the mortals, he has chosen to forgo the importance of our current goals. Our current aspirations, and expansion in domains that have long since been lost. 

Thus it is with, annoyance, that we take away the titles  bestowed upon him. His titles of the council; revoked, his permissions to plan conflict; revoked, his ownership over his own grouping; revoked. Dissolved into the holdings of the Murkwater Merchant Company. Should those that held business with such an entity wish to discuss, so shall it be done in person. There is no honor, in a deal not upheld.

To the Mortal Duke in particular; we will not revoke your plaything, for we believe you a worthy nemesis for the child known as the Vicar. You may keep your personal little battle, at the cost however, of a lessened interaction of our Company. The resources of Murkwater, departing from the Vicar, until he has proven himself worthy of holding such resources once more. 

Hazk al'durngo grael, narn thur ithurzu sethorek

Hail the Black Sun, for its Light Guides

Signed 

zlB5pT0SHgGMEK2oi0G2itd8N3vwree-CI6haunxhMEYahZhapVuASBuUHdLkUjzCEBc7iFmXIAsJtKDdQF2YJyhVkK0VFW5Ws1Bs4oC7kkiIGn1nGx6TR_bDWzmmUkRFwNmEmAF65UI0bW4F1ThbJw
u_gYRy0j_jCDQlRlAI1nswwxetT2SDEqGRxStQ2iobQubuNMZtvaH-E7V7R4Kozz6evBgENcXzD4qNgw-LbvAt6LHEoPc-nJhhxD0AjTdNdmNSDDEqoxBTB8kZc9xvNP9oYlK_b5QRpi5ANWnQZAL4o

u0hdYtvnZYC4piVleBelJc-UU_6O_T2Wt_-VKQBKVtdnOCrF0Zg_Tq6_sNpJ_U-c6oGANgPr0izd7FuFJT6i_VXQKe1QKZIEc_J3YbKbcYSZ3v74J7AtqeacvL32dk83EPIbRGZgN2wJNgq-LbkQ6VY

mCaD9ogQ6T5Wz8KkJ5yQid8rFCop1xFEL-X7yA8oHhxLqaah6Y6n9IHnIOJhMH5lW32TZ0uM7xEn8mQjR7iKo7ULSvya-3n3AsfcFyRQRX5WjgpciMoBPgoHl1_9CaovF5_zrqGwPHvG1XBUuupGa8c

With great disappointment, a specific jawless skeleton merchant reads this as he rubs his skull, opens a book, and rips off a page market contracts with the VIcar.

"Now I need to find someone else to do it... This is gonna hurt my end-of-year quota..."

he then goes back to check into his storage to see how he could compensate from this unforeseen inconvenience

The missive was straightened out, the masked woman letting out a light laugh of amusement. "So, the Vicar has fallen, seems I need to find a new avenue to walk down." The Oni hummed out, a smile behind that masked visage. She crumpled the missive into a ball before tossing it into a nearby fire. "We have work ahead of us, my dear."

Traitor… A shame, power and greed seems to blind men. A peculiar kind they are. Was weaving not enough?” The Harian woman dressed in heavy robes, sporting heavy under-eye bags, moved her way down the dock of their port. Her gaze briefly flicked over her shoulder to the massive dog-headed undead that trailed closely behind her.  She made haste to find the others in order to discuss their next plan of action.

(i hate formatting on my phone, excuse this mess)

The Snake sat within the jungle, an old tome resting in his hands. Passively, he flipped through the pages, a faint grin residing upon his face as he spoke to himself. "We don't take misuse lightly! Let the venom sink in, my friend, and rest in death. You shall learn from your actions." The fellow snickered to himself, then continuing to read through his book.

From the depths of a cavern did a student groan; the mixture of vampiric curse and necromancy having turned its body to that of a wretched creature. Claws clashed upon cold stone; shrieking noises echoing throughout the entirety of the cavern. The missive, despite how worthless, had found its way to the bottom of Ludmilla of Velec's resting place - and it shook mountains that had been better left alone.