Prisoner of the Mind [Warning: A Bit Disturbing]

Legendd

1263673240_image2_50(1).png.489e24635745701ac275fe51d0811b91.png

This cell's chambers had ghostly echoes from screams long gone. But this time it got filled with new ones from another that found himself stuck there. The Mali'aheral's body was already beaten down to a pulp as he laid on his side upon the stone cold ground that night. Desimir hugged tightly the only thing he ever could, himself. His body writhed, twitched, and shook uncontrollably with pain he was failing to contain. His head beaded with icey-hot sweat. His mind kept going in and out of consciences. He could barely comprehend what was happening to him right now as his mind only kept focusing on his past trauma and experiences.

The following is but only a peek into his thoughts, cries, and pains during his consciousness and the nightmares of his unconsciousness:

I̵̢̝̬͈̞̿͊͗̐̾'̸̰͈̰̞̬̈͌̐̎͆v̷̲͙̜̻̠̀̋͆͝͝ɘ̴̛̠̫̻̻̋̉́̕ͅ ̵̬͇̝̼́͂̏͋̓ͅɒ̶͉̘̙̦̖̐̅͋̀͒l̸̲͖̣̗͔̎̆͂̈́̾w̵͈̦̩̩̎̀̀̈́̊ͅɒ̷̘̳̙̺̮͒͛̊̽̒γ̶͍̳̼̹̜̓͋́̚͝ƨ̷̫͖̗̪̙͛͑́͘͠ ̷͓̪̮̰̟̈͛͛͆̽d̵͈̮̻̠̙̋̉̒̍̏ɘ̸͚͇͍̣̂̎̔̈̐͜ɘ̷̡̪̦̖̱̒͂́̒͒n̴͔͉͙̳͎͑͌͛͆͠ ̴̨̬̗͎̫̓̾̐̒͠Ɉ̴̢͖͎̙͈̀̐́̂͝ʜ̸̯̺̖̘̈̋̑̂̽͜ɘ̴̧͖̥̪̉̇̈͌̋͜ ̶̛̪̺̥͙̉̔͑̕͜  weakest ɒ̴͔͍̘̞͚͂̄͒̔͝n̴̥̰̭͙̘̍̋̓͆̄b̴̠̟͔̻̝̈̐̇̋͘ ̴̛̤̺̜̮̈́͌͐̒͜I̸̞̘͓̿͌́̀͝ͅͅ ̸̟̜̞̭̖̈́̍̀̊̽ʜ̷̛̦̰͙̯̞͗͋̌͘ɒ̵͈̱̹̹̞̾̓͑̈͠v̵̺̺̳̖͔̈́̀́͂͝ɘ̴̨̡͎͖͕͋́͋̈̊ ̴̧͍̬͉̣̓̀̒̉̚d̵͔͚̳͇̩̓̽̓͆͘ɘ̵͔͉͉͙̟̍͋̌̕͘ɘ̸̰̞͈̖̹̇̎̍͝͝n̷͉͇̻̮̦̿̊̾͆͝ ̶̯̠̣͙͙̄̂̓͆͝ mocked ̵̨͔͚̳̦̋̐͛̀̚ʇ̷̡̤̣̺̠̌͑̈́̒̕ỏ̷̺̲̞̞̟͛̐̿͘ɿ̵̠̹̰̣͊̓̾̃̕ͅ ̷̧̝̳͖̼̐́̀̚͝i̴͔͕̤͓̰͆̿̐̎͝Ɉ̴̣̤̙͇̜͐͋͌̇̆ ̵̠̺̲͈͉̊̈̊͐̍ɒ̸̰̬̞͎̤́̄̀͆͝Ɉ̸̡̛̙̖͈̘̈́̐͛̚ ̷͇͕̩̮̈́̓̈́̊͜͝ɘ̸̧̖͍͕̤̄̀̀͊̓v̶̬̞͍͚̱̋̾̈́̇̚ɘ̴̢̤̙̦̗̋̑͑́͘ɿ̴͚̳̪͋̆̈͆͜͝ͅγ̶̩̹̤̙̭̈́̇̔̏͝ ̴̢̢̤̪̮́͑́̀͠Ɉ̸̧̧̠̮̓̑̉̇̃ͅυ̴̡̛̝̞͖̪̾̄̒͠ɿ̶̠̥̫̠̈̌̅͗͜͝n̵̨̟̬̥̝̐͂̒̈́͘.̵̡̤̟̲̲̔̒̋̋́ ̵͚͙̹̤͇̋̒̚͘̕ઘ̶̛̼͙̜͕̒͊̊̒͜υ̵̻̦̱̱͍̊̇̊̇͝Ɉ̶̹̥͙͇̼͒͐̋̔̚ ̶̺̝̗̦͉͌́͛̚̕Į̸̞̪̗̂̽̎̂͝ͅ ̴̡̛̠̗̠̯̾̔̌̚ still try ̴̢̥͚͉̠̐͑̈̚͝ɒ̸̠͉̘̠̝̃̐̒̀͐ƨ̷̝͍͓̲̥̊̔̆̓̓ ̸̛͓̻̺̪͇̌͊̈́̊ʜ̶̢̙͈̪̝͂͆͌̈́̒ɒ̶̡̫̯̱̬́̽̂͛̍ɿ̴̧̻̲̣̬̎̏̀́̾b̷̪͇̥̥͎̎̔̎̀̏ ̷̟̤̯͕̓́̅̅̕ͅɒ̸̮̩̤̃̒̀̑̂ͅͅƨ̵̟̙̞͓̈́́̔̐͛͜ ̴̢̘̲͔̼̓͐͗́̕I̷̺͚̜̬͚̓̃̏̓̔ ̶̖̬̦̦͎̈́́̽̆͝ɔ̸͔̱̜͓͔̽̂͂̕̚ɒ̴̨̺̘̼̗̊̒͋̀͠n̴̯̝̘̝͒̑̍͒͛ͅ.̷̱͖̺̻̝̇̿̒̈̊ ̴̥̱̭̱̈̆̇̽̉͜I̸̧̟̟̫͓͊͋̏̂̇ ̵̝̥͍̠̟́̂̇͒̚w̵̧̢͉͖̪͛̓̉͒̈́ɒ̵͉͚͙̭͍̍̆̃́̿ņ̸̡̥͈͈̆̾̊͗͂Ɉ̴͔͔̜̹̫̍̂̊͗̒ɘ̸̲̲̼̘̤̍̈̄̍̆b̴̙̹̼̬̣͌̃̀͗̕ ̸̛͍̗̝̟̱̉͆̍͊Ɉ̸̢̖̩̹̥̔̇͑͋͠õ̸͇̼̬̤̻͑͛́̔ ̴͈̭̠̟̰̐̋̄̈́͝d̵̩̩̲͚̟͋̽͑̚͝ɘ̸̨̘͓̝̼̍͗͋̀͝ ̷̛͍͉͇̳̉̈͊͋ͅƨ̷̢̦̥͇̻̾͋̊̍̉Ɉ̵̭̪̩̻͖̿͒̈́̋͂ɿ̷̧̬̝̝͈̃̓͗̔̕o̵̩̥͉̯̟̊̈͂̀̊n̶̡̛̥̩̥̅̏͛̉ͅϱ̸͖̫͇̤͑̏͊̐̚ͅɘ̴̺̰̻̖̥̾̅̅̚̚ɿ̸̩̤̤͕̹̍̎̾̅́.̸̠͓̘͓̥͐̑͋̓̌ ̸̝̯̥͙̹͒̎̑͊̚I̸̲̳̠͖̫͛̈͗͆͝ ̴̧̛͔̝̬̖͊̐̔̓Ɉ̶̟̪̪̰̝̑̃̐̕͝ɿ̶̨̼̮̥̲̀̋͂͗͒į̵̣̗̬̜̓͂́̈͊ɘ̸̣͍̼̯̝̈́̔̑͐̑ḅ̴̥̯̙̤̇̈́̑̄͝,̵̢̦̮̣̬͌̆̔̀̀ ̵̛̣̩̻̞̦͒̒͋̕ḑ̷̪̠̜̫́̋͛͊͘υ̵͍̩͙͎̻͋͑͗̐̾Ɉ̸̢̲͎͙̳̍͒̃̅͌ ̷̛̜̩̖̣͕͊̿͂͆Ĭ̶͍̰̣͙̪̑̿͘͠ ̷̨͚͖͔̗̽̐͗̄͘n̴̡̮̻̖͍̓̇͒̿̎ɘ̵̳͇̬͈̘͗͂͑̋͂v̸̛͚̩̰̫̦̅̃͘͠ɘ̴̛͈̟͙̰̝̃̓͝͝ɿ̴̻̫̪̝̞́̒̍̕̚ ̴̨̨͍͖͕̆͐̄̏̆ɔ̶̬̹͇̟̐̾̌͋͛͜o̸͈̼̠̟͖͑͛̓͂̀υ̸͕̭̱̰̟̃̀̋͒͘l̷̢̖͚͎̄̓̓̓̓͜b̴̡̘̬̜͕̿̇̄̏̕.̵̧̛̞͓̟̯̄̀͆͋ ̶̡̡̥͎̬̎̆̽̉̈́I̷̳͇̜̼̣͆͒͂̈͝ ̸̥̻͇̘̞̒̾̉͑͠ϱ̸͚̬̝̰̈́̈́́̆͠ͅɘ̴̧͎̠̞̗͂̋͛̔̚Ɉ̵̡͙̝̥͋͐̇̀́͜ ̵̨̧̯̣̯͗̔͋͋̕i̶̘͓̭͚̳͑̋̂̊͆Ɉ̴̞̗͍̘̫̀́̾̅͌.̸͖̱̬̣̱͊̎̏̌̚ ̶̨͇̝̖̗̉̎̈́̀͘Ǐ̵̛̞͓͕̼͓̊̓͠ ̴̳̣͔͖͕͐͋̏͆̈ʇ̷̡̪̜̝̿̅̿̏̕͜ǫ̸͓̗̱̗̅͂̑̽́υ̵̯̼͉̣͓̂̽̑̌͒ϱ̶̭͓̫͙̓̔͊̈́̅ͅʜ̴̞͔̘̤̐̂̃̚͜͠Ɉ̸̧͖͔̻͈̄̎̎̀͠ ̴̹̜̭̘̩̾̇͑̔̿Ɉ̷̢̨͔̮͈̏̂̊̑͝o̶͍͎͚̙̪͌͋̓͐͠ō̷̡̜͕̤͉̏̉͛̂Ɉ̵̨̪͖͎̒̔̅͑̀ͅʜ̵̟̱͍͚̦̆͒͋̈́̂ ̶̢̻̹͚͍͊̉̄̕̚ɒ̵̰͔̟̘̜̔̌̓͊̎ṇ̸̯̖̱̳͊͌̆̐͑b̷̨̨̡̦͚͑̓͗̆̓ ̶̧̪̼̺̒́̀̀̄͜n̵̢̰̳̰̾̊̀̈́̂ͅɒ̴̛̫̖͈̙̠͛̌̅̂i̵͇̞̹͍̎̌͐̐̕ͅl̴̞̗̫̹̪̄̈̍͋́ ̸̧̡͍̞̄̓̇̃̉͜Ɉ̷̧͇̠͕͍͋̓̿͠͠ŏ̸̡̫̣̻̪̊͛̄͝ ̷̨̗̱͈̬̿̉̄̌͘ earn my keep ,̸̨͍̞̰͙̑̓̄̽́ ̶̭̭̮̳̻͐͗̈͗͠ɒ̷̠̣͚̮̾̽͗̀̒ͅn̸̫͙̲͇̫̈̂̎̾̉b̴̧̻̜̺̩̂̔́̂́ ̴̦͇̠͍̜̓̈̓́̚I̷̪̬̼̰͍̊͋̈́́͝ ̶̖͖͓̱͍͆͂̇̅̆ϱ̴̛̛̹͎̰̻̩̽́͊o̸̩̻͔̤̐̿̃̐̀͜Ɉ̶͖̰͖̲̥̌̓͒͌͠ ̴̢̯̜̥͓̋̈́́̈́̔Ɉ̷̠̮͕̞̙̈́͌̍̂̆ʜ̵̠̣̭͎̩́̎̌̃͝ȋ̶̱̞̲͖̥̄̿̋͠ƨ̴͙͈̺͙̥̐̇͆̅̓ ̵̻̣̪͍͓̀͐̍͠͝ʇ̸̢̱͙̖͓̀̏̔̅́ɒ̴̧͇̙̲̲̃̄̒͠͝ɿ̵̨͉̞̗̩̈́̏͆̿̐.̴̨̙͙̬̭̽̐̑͂̚ ̶̬̫̬͖̝́̇̋̇̓Ƨ̴͈͚̭̻̹̈́̿͂̊̐ȏ̴͚̳̫̫̯̇̏̀͊ ̵̢̟̼̜̻̒̈́̾̈́͛Ɉ̸͎͎̗͚̙͋̀̈́̋͗ʜ̵̛̼͉͍͖̈́̏͋̄͜ĩ̴̛̲̻͉̺̈́͊̚͜ƨ̶̪̲̝̞̙̈́͂̍̇̌.̷͍̤̗̦͚̊̈́͑̑͘.̷̣̩͈̪͙̂̏̓͂͝.̴̞̹͎̟̪̃̅̿̋̕ ̴̢̛̺̬̮̞̌͆̈͝*̶̡̝̼͚̣̿͗͌́̆*̷̮͚̠̱̺̀̑͂̓͘*̷̨̞͓̹͈̽͗̈́̚͝*̷̬͙͔̤̪̃̾̈̿͗,̸̬̲̲̣͈̊̑̑́̕ ̵̢̗̫͈̔̈̈́̈́̎͜*̴̨̨̩͚̟͗́͒̉̀*̷̧̯̰̫̫̒̈́͛̿̚*̷̥̦͔͚̥̍͒̆̋͝*̵͖̘͙̖̰̓̌̎̀͘!̷̙͉̟̪̟̈̆̈́̕͝ ̵̱̘͍͍̜̀̄̽͋͠Ț̷̨̰͎̣̒͐̅͠͝ʜ̴̢̨̣̘̜̀̈́̽̕͝i̶̢̜͍̼̠̓͛̾͊͠ƨ̵̢̙̩͍͍̈́͐͌͛͘ ̷͎͈̤̬͓̄̀̊̿̽i̷̝̗̹̦̮͒̃̇̓̕ƨ̸̞̮̬̼͉̆̽̅̑͝ ̶̛̦̭͔͚̉̾̓̚ͅd̵̨̥̣̭̖͛̾͛̕̚υ̸̢̣̥̩̝͑̓̒̕͝l̸͇̞̗͔͉͆̎̑̈́͘l̵̛̠̖̝͂̿͐̂͜͜ƨ̸̭̙̣̿̊̓̈̚͜ͅʜ̸̨̢̭̩̝̓̽̿͑͝ḯ̶̠̖̤̣̺̓̽̌͠Ɉ̷̙͇̣̦̈̇̑͛̆͜!̶͎̥͇̮͓̓͐̎͝͝ ̵̨̮̼̣̫̂̀͑́͝ઘ̷̢̡̨͔̰̈́͋̇͋̎υ̷̡̮̟̦̬̊̽̒̒̏l̸̖̻̣̹̯͑͊͆͝͠ļ̷̗̱̪̠̌̒͋͌̃ƨ̵̼̜͉̩̗̌̔́̑̂ʜ̷̰̳͓͖̗̈́̉̀͋͝i̶̡̧̟̜̲̔͗͒͆̚Ɉ̵̨̻͕̣̝̂̿́̉̈!̸̦͍̗͍͉̾̏̉̄̚ ̶̧̹̻͓̤̑̏̂̓͠O̶͎͚͓̣͐̽̋͋̕ͅʜ̵̧̢̝͕̞͗͒̇͐͘ ̸̛̳̭͚͔̺̌̎͛̔γ̷̻̥̝̩̅͒̅͐̓͜o̶͍͇̹̫͖̊̄͑͘͠ῦ̷̫̦̩̘̆͐̈́͝ͅ ̷̢̢̰̹̏͗͆̓̅ͅw̷̞͓̗̲͋̆́͋͜͠ɘ̷͔͉̖̮̱͋̄͒̌͆ɿ̷̡̭̮̯͓͒͊̅̏̕ɘ̷̮̳͓̻̓̆̀͗̊ͅ ̸̯̼͙̗̫̄͗̅̊͗q̴̢̬̦͓̲̈́́̍͂̽ɒ̵̧͉͕̗̘͂̈̓̏͠ƨ̷̛͖̥̺͉̬̈͊́̓Ɉ̷̼͎̘͎̼̉͛̉̕̚ ̸̡̖̻̦̺̌̓̂͐̏γ̸͈̜̤̜̓̓͂͆͝ͅo̶̱̗̼͙̣͛͌̈́͑͊υ̶͔͖͇͔̠̉̒̇́̀ɿ̵̢͓̙̱̂̒̾̚͜͠ ̶̥̰͎̝͇́͒̀̓̏l̸̢͈̼̤̉̓̿͛͋͜i̸̠͖͔͗̏̔͌͘͜ͅṁ̵̳̬̦͔̦͆͐̚͠i̴̼͚̤̘̠͂̿͠͠͝Ɉ̷̺̜̘̘͔̐̀̈̀̀,̸̡̩̪̺͋̐̌̚͝ͅ ̶̨͎̯͍͍̇̈́̓̇̚ʜ̸̝̪̯͕̍̒̀͂͜͝υ̶̬̭̟̩͔̑̏̈́̿͆ʜ̴̫̝̞̻̃̒̒͒̍͜?̴͇͈̞̗̦̄̄̓̄̍ ̵̛̖͈̩̞̫̇̈̚͝Y̵̩̼̗͇̺͗̔̿̚͝o̸͇̱̫͊̈́̍̀͜͝ͅυ̸̹̣̞̹̊̌͊̿͜͝ ̴͉̖͓̳̿͌̈́̈̊͜ẃ̷͇̼̞͖̍̇̏́͜ɘ̴͈̠̼̙̯̓̉̇̊̽ɿ̶̙̖̦͙̰͋̓̽̈́͝ɘ̵̬̭̱̻̑̈͊̓̈ͅ ̶̮̯͚͓̗̓͌͑͊͋m̸̺̬̠͇̥̓́͂͑͘ɒ̴̨̲̦̦̞́̍̚̕͠ʞ̴͉̱̯͈̤̃͌̽̀̄i̵͕̹͈̱͒̃̈̓̋͜n̶͍͇̠͉͍̂͌͛̒͝ϱ̴͕̳̪͓̲̈́̔̋̌̍ ̴̙̥̞̲̟̎̃͋͒͝ɘ̸̹̫̖̙̼̌̅̅̇̈́x̶̡̺͕̖̙̄̈́̈́͗̚ɔ̷̳͔̖͖̌͑̒́̐͜υ̶̭͕̦͙͓̾͛̀́̾ƨ̸̭̤̳͔̯́̋̾̅͒ɘ̴̯͙͇̮̑̃̀̇͝ͅƨ̷͖͖̦̪͎̔͛̅̐͝ ̵̲͖̪̞͍̾́̎̎̉ʇ̵̢̭̺̦̲̔̊̾̈́̒ó̴̡̦̱̫̹̽̓̈́̂ɿ̷̗̬̝̣̦́̆͊̆̕ ̴̧̣̠̯̰̊̓̓̎̏γ̶͔̮̙͙͆̽͋̃͘͜õ̴̢̮̠͉͍̆̀̀͐ὐ̸͙͓̩̗͖͒̀̈́̈́ɿ̶̬̤͉͎̠͊̆̒͆́ ̸̼̞͙̠͔̑̈́̉̀̓o̵̫̝̬̞̫͐͛̈́̎͠w̸͚̩̗̜̹̄͊́͗͝ń̵̖̤̙͒̅̀̋ͅͅ ̶̢̛̮͍̝̹̍́̐́ selfishness.̷̡̱̲̻͎̊̒̆̍̊ ̸͉̯̞̗̯̃͆̎̏͒T̴̡͉̬͚̦͋̓̆̋͝ʜ̷̡̲̟̦̾̎̿̐͠ͅɒ̵̩̺̠̳̇̌̅̈̊͜Ɉ̵̤͕̬͚͎͂́̒̄͠ ̵̧̢̧̫̠̇̽̈́͑͝ gratitude ̸̺̹͐̈́͐̍̈w̵̡̠͖͚͉͐̊͛̌̚ɒ̶̡̹̫̙̠́̍̓̓̀ƨ̵̺͖͇͎̦̏̓̀̌͝ ̶͙̘̜͇̼̒͆͑̚͝ɒ̸̢̯̬̯͕̈́͊͋́̊ƨ̸̧͍͕̥͔͂̊̈̃͠ɘ̸̨͉͓͖͍͒̓͆̓̕ṁ̴̘͉̻̭̊̓̈́̾͜q̶̛̞͖̜̀̂͒͠ͅͅɈ̸̳̫͓̖͇̈́̀̇̀͐γ̴̧͚̬͈̽̏̅̅͛ͅɒ̶̨̣̩̭̝̓͌̈́̏́ƨ̷̡͎̤̲͈̐͗͂́̚ ̵͔͙̺̯͓́̒͑̌̕m̷̘̳͇͖̗̆́̒͘͝γ̵̦̦̜̗͖̀̈́̏̅͝ ̶̨̬̺͎͉́̋̃̓̀w̷͎͕̼͉̤͊̉̾̔͝ɒ̸̧͈͍͖̩̓̆̀́͊l̵̪̰͇̟̦̓̈́̀̆̀l̴̢͇̭̣̯̓̇̈́́̍ɘ̶̡̣͖͕̖͒͆̋̉̀Ɉ̴͖̘͖̭̖̏͆͑͒̄.̸̦̟̻̙̓̈́̽̐͛͜ ̶͉͚͇̥̠̄̚̚͘͝⅃̶̢͚̞̹͆̍͆̋̄ͅɘ̴̙̘̞͓̃͊̃̍̊͜ɒ̷̺̳͔͖̱͛̃̎̕̕v̶̛͈̜̝͇͇̑̄̂̓ɘ̴̞̙̭̰̹̉͐̔̽̄ ̸̭̲͚̲̻̉̉̏̄͠i̵̯͔̦̻̬͊͗̋̾̚Ɉ̷̦̟̦̹̼̀́̂͑͝ ̵̡̟͈͙̟̈́̂͋̽͘Ɉ̵̧̪̥̯̫̄̓̓̑̎o̸̲̘̺͖̳͑́̾̽̇ ̶͙͇͚̫̯͒́̃̀̆ɒ̴͇͙̳̙͈̓̇͑̅̽ ̵̩̤͎̯͚̓̃́́̇ϱ̸̝̰͕̫̤͊̈́̑́͘ɘ̵͉̤͖̠̖́̾̎͋̚ǹ̵͕͍͚̬͈̂͂̌̊ύ̵͉̼̪͎̤̋͑̋͘į̸̪̥̲̽̆̄́̈́͜ņ̶̼̞̤̳̂͂̎͒͠ɘ̵̡̡̤̠̖̑̄͆̿̊ ̸̡͕̮͕̭̌̽̃̿͠q̷̹̫̪͍̑͒́̉̊͜i̵̧̠̼̞̘̇͐͑͐̕ɘ̷̳̺͔͔̹̄͗́̔̚ɔ̷̮̞͙̞̖̔̀̀̈̕ɘ̷̡̛̮̱͇̠͊͒́͛ ̴̡̛̼̻̠̭́̑͐͌o̷͔͉̦̙͕͊̾͌́̏ʇ̵̰̭̫̣̳̌͂̐̂̒ ̷̰̯̥̘̜̏͊̉͋͘Ɉ̸͔͕͉̜͔̑̊̊͂͝ɿ̴͉͉͚͛̇̐͘̚͜ͅɒ̵̢͈̫͑̇̏̎̚͜͜ƨ̴̪̰̭̙̞̌̇̀̄̀ʜ̶̤͉̱̼̪̀̔͋̍͘ ̸͖̠̗͖̟́͛͛̋͒Ɉ̷̢̥͎̮̣̽͌͂̑̚o̶̡̬̠̥̓̅͛̈̆ͅ ̶̨̣̻̗̝͌͛̍̽̅ use me ̸̨̨̤͓̹̾̅͋̍͝ɒ̴̧̤̻̯̓͑̽̍̽͜ṇ̷̢͕͉̘̆̎̉̈͛b̷̡̢̭̻̺̓̐̏̉͝ ̸̛͖̳̜͉̐̄̀̋͜Ɉ̸̢̝̘̥͓́͐̈́̑̽ʜ̵̰͈̯̬̫̀̾͋͌͠ɿ̶̘̠̲͈̌͊̔͂̀ͅo̸̢͔̖̣͖̒̾̊̈́͑ẃ̸̢̨̝͈̫͂̑̈̓ ̷̢̧̢̛̟̘̈̊͌̅m̷̞̱̝͈̓̊͑͠͝ͅɘ̶̹̼̤̘͉̀͋́̈́͝ ̶̺̳̮̞͍͊̄͒͑̕ɒ̶̖̩̹͖̟̄̌̃̇͋w̴̬̣͈̟̃̿̒̕͝ͅɒ̸̹̮̥̦̫̄̃̏̌̆γ̶̮͚͖̥̻͒̍̉̈́̀ ̸̛͙͉̺̜̺̈́̒̄̃ʇ̶̡̜͙͔̝̊̌̎̈́̕ǫ̶̳͉̰͙͛̓̆͆͠ɿ̵̛̹̟̫͙̱́̄͝͝ ̵̙͙̩͙͎͒̌̓̓͛ʜ̷̡̩̩͓̹̾̽́̐͠ḭ̵̢̻̤̒̔̄̀͌ͅƨ̵̯̦̘̻̼͂̉̂͗͝ ̸̝͉̙̼̲͌̋̽͐͝ benefit .̴̗̜͖͈̺̋͊̒͛̈́ ̸̫̰̜̺̣̆̂̇̉̓Ì̴̡̢̬̳̥̂̓̕͝ ̷̨̟̱̹̘́͊͌͊͊w̶̡̧̥͕̼̏͆͘͘̕ɒ̴̟̲͕͚͈̅̓̉̂͝n̸͔̫͈̠̭̅̆̏̍̿Ɉ̴̡̜̰̪̟̆͂̒̕͝ɘ̵͕̪̞̺͉́̂́͋̕b̴̢̭͙̗̫́͗̇͆̚ ̷̧͚͈̰̙͆̈̃̓͋ɒ̸̧̗̩̼̫̈́͑̀͐̕ ̶̨̧̥̼͎̿͌͗̚͝ familyɈ̷̛̦̲̖͚͖̿͌́͝ō̵̩͓̹̙̓͊͊̆͜ö̶̳̪̬̯̮́̅̃̋̚.̶̛̮͈̟͈̟̀̅́͝ ̵̱̰͖̘͖͂̊͂͝͝I̵̢̤͚̹̠͌̓̀̽̉ ̴̛̤͙͈͓͈̌̓̀̉w̵͎̲̫̱̗̿̐̿́̿ɒ̴͓͈̺̩̈͂͑̒͝ͅn̵͕̮̖͙̈̓̓̕͘ͅɈ̸̟͔̤͖̣̀̂͗͒͝ɘ̷̜̳̟̻̑̅͂̐͋͜b̸͓̜̼̣̓͗́́̈́͜ ̴̛͓͖̲̱̝̈̽̓͝ɒ̶̧̖͇̲̯́̆̄̈́̕ ̴̡͕͚̙̣̀̓̊͐̾ homeɈ̵̧͔̞̜͔͛̀̒̚̕o̸̞͇̤͈̥̓̐̓͗͝o̸̱̗̦͑͒̆͒͘͜͜!̸͖͚̳̮̆̓͛͂́ͅ ̶̡͍̝͉́͌͐̒͝ͅИ̸̨̨̼̮͉̓̈́̈́̿̌o̵̫͈͚͚͑͐̑̊͂ͅ.̶̢͚̠̙͇̄̏͗̊̚ ̵̨̨̜̫͕̓̏̆̔͆Į̶̛̹̩͎̞͗̿̀̈ ̶͉̰̤̲̜̒̍̒̅͑b̵̞̟̪̬͖̉̃̀͊͘o̷̰̭̟͎̎̿̂̈́͜͠ǹ̴̢̢̮͉̼͛̀͗̒'̷̝̣̘̱̯͆̍̒̈̈́Ɉ̵̝͔̫̤̬̄̏͌̎̈́ ̵̧͍̻̮̭̈́̀̈̚͠ẅ̸̧̹̲͓̫̂̉͌̕ɒ̸͕̹̹̱̩͂̓̿͐͝n̷͇̥͔̣̥̑͋̅̀̈Ɉ̵̡̡͕̥͓͛́͆̏̕ ̴̳̻̠̋̓̓̊͜͝ͅɈ̴̡̗̙͛͛͗̏̐͜ͅõ̵̢̺̩̗̯͛̈́͂̎ ̸̬̟̳̥̜͂̆̆̃̕ die.̸͈͔͇̱̤̔̈́͑̑͗ ̵͇͚̙̺̽̋̑̐̋ͅḪ̷̲͓͎̰̑͆͆̍̚o̷̢͈̲͉̍̈̊̏̔͜ŵ̶̧̯͈̦̮̊̀͊͝ ̸̗̻̬̫̀̀̏̍̔ͅɔ̵̛͎͔̹͙͖̂̇̉̈́o̷̞͓̙̼̜̊̄̿͘͝ὐ̶̨̢͚͙̻͋̒̌̌l̵̛̲̗̙̣̲̽̎̕͝b̴̛̺͎̼̺̤̀̈́̚͠ ̵͕̤͈̟͈̈́͗̌͗̏γ̶̨͎͓̙͖̿͐̀͌͘o̵̧̯̞̼̹͗͆́̚͝ΰ̶͓̲̗̬͎̀̄̕͝ ̵̡̳͓͕̗̅̀̇̀̾Ɉ̸̢͖̱͓̜̈́́̂̌͝ʜ̵̡͔̺̟̼̽̽̈̒͝ḯ̴̧̨̛̯̮̪͆̀̏ņ̶͈͉̮̥̍̅̒͠͝ʞ̶̢̢͖̣̝̂͋̋̚̚ ̵̨̙̘̬͓̽͋̍̔͘Ɉ̵͓͈̳͎̂̈́̋̊̈ͅʜ̷̤̳̦̼̂͋̈͑̕͜ɒ̵̛̻͕̤̫͕̿̎̀̎Ɉ̷̝̝͈͎̦̓̋̈̌͝?̵̧̢͕͍͕̽͌̂́͒ ̷̢̲͖̤̳̃̆̒̈͝Ỷ̴̨̖̯̘̺̿̃͛͒ṑ̸̺̯̳̝̅͠͠ͅυ̵̛̙͉͈̞͍̽̆̓͊ ̴̹̗̣͚͉̉͛̑̕͠ƨ̶͖̮̞̗̦̄̇̆̀͋Ɉ̴͉̩͉̙̉͆͂̄͝ͅυ̴̢̙̯̺͎̅̊͛͝͠q̸̲̙͈̥̀̑͛̃̕ͅi̴͍̮̼͚͎̿̀̇́͝b̷̧̢̫̄̂́̕͜͝ͅ ̴̦͔͙̳̌̊͒̕͝ͅʜ̷͖̖̩̦͓̄͐̇͛̊γ̸̨͔̞̫̤̔͂͗͂͘q̶̝̘͙̬̝̈́̈́̒̔̀ó̵̢̲̞̓͐́̚͜͜ɔ̴̨̨̥̩͍̆̆̎̚͝ɿ̶̢̘̘̱͚̿̿͐͂͝ḯ̵̲̭̘̮̠̓̇̌́Ɉ̶̜͚̹̼͈͂̄̈́́́ɘ̶̠̜̩̰̯͂̍̈́̇͆.̸̢̩̣̼̅͑̀̚̚ͅ

[Headphones recommended for the best experience. Warning: May be disturbing to some listeners.]

Spoiler

Note: I'm always looking for ways to creatively express and portray my characters to bring them more to life. I used Alex Le's dialogue from the Solo Leveling anime (contains no spoilers btw) and give all credit to him and the anime. I felt that the sample carried the same emotional energy and words that fits with my character at this time. I then chopped up and edited it so that what was said reflected with my character's tone, narrative and mentality right now. I'm very new to audio mixing and video editing/making so this was a pleasant little challenge and good practice for me but apologies if it's not that good. I hope y'all find it immersive and enjoy regardless!

Florian had passed the cell on occasion, watching the imprisoned writhe as he struggled to fight off the influences so graciously given to him. Each time, with the lightest chuckle. "He'll come to thrive, in it all. . ." A murmur passed beneath his breath as that final visit drew closer. "Soon."