WANTED: BREWERS AND TENDERS

Issued at Year 177 of the Second Age

n-l0BtVBVMF-6cfPNuJ__7adIozmStJPaZWOiEcnDB9oZXHAXgWXur1BzDPhTF1_68elFj9muaT7oqxRKd4DJvUKfqZw_jhqtiMYCyvsZdrahvM6NFUFawA-JkliaL_mYQmbXAvgev68mCHHKygGrmk

The Most Serene March of Cerulia seeks those wanting to work in a brewery and tavern, both of these jobs will be available separately. 

With the increase in people of our freshly built town, it has become clear that they have a thirst that cannot be quenched by our rather simple menu. Thus we seek folk able to make the drinks they desire and to tend to the populace at the local tavern.

With the offer of this job comes a simple yet profitable deal:

-You will brew drinks or tend to the bar
-You will gain all resources needed to perform your job
-Every mina made from this job you will keep
-The opportunity to export drinks across the market and sell to other local taverns

-A tax free home
-A tax free stall to sell your goods

If one is interested in this, you know who I am and where to find me.

ETERNAL WE MARCH

signed,

The Former Silver Lubba, Mika “The Resourceful” Anarion,
Serene Marq of The Most Serene March of Cerulia and Minister of Defense of Lurin, Protector of the Lurinite Floodplains, Lord of Lubba’s Keep, Lubba Knight of Lurin, Founder of Lurin, Founder of Cerulia, Brickmaster of Lurin

The stressed out wandering merchant took the time to read the missive with a raise of her eyebrows "Whoever gets this gig will have quite a fun time! Maybe they can have some of my whisky to sell." With a neat roll of the missive and a quick slip into her satchel. The merchant began her trip back down the road to renovate her brewery.