Now Hiring: Academy Instructors

Now Hiring

vInDtltpj2fyJHAgR0bvjdTKIPDtteRB5JxpMH_Plbyn6C1TbSw6xvRij4o3-LDooG42-aDtw274AJan6VX0e4wlAjAap2xNiz0pHhZOl7DwToqhxt7enJsEXTnIYZlYDrnukC2P5XoMM_MX039blSQ

“FULL TIME POSITIONS”

91YOGQLIVb9AM6sHLLajjVGG_zVu1ZlxVOeTlC6ZAymgcF2_POeb4yW8BhKgubse03U7cY-nlztS8hUEayUaSV2I5w1i3H1AsAeeBeyEaF2ZSZNP0gF4A8JLimADFB0hONnFaRAFWJeBrpljLNRani4

We are seeking instructors and professors for the Academy of Hohkmat in the following fields.

ALCHEMY
BARDMANCY
HOUSEMAGERY
DIVINE MAGIC

Instructors and teachers will be employed within the Academy’s “Circle of Practical Arts”. Instructors are not required to be Mages, but should be comfortable working with an entirely all mage institution.

Duties and Responsibilities include:
1. Providing classes to the general student body in your field. You may hire assistants as necessary. Instruction should focus on how your field of expertise interacts with Voidal arts and its users and be relevant to the student.

2. Managing, designing, and maintaining the physical space for your profession - renovation expenses will be paid for by the Academy.

3. To adhere to all Academy rules and regulations, taking direction from the ‘Head of the Academy’ and the Master of the Circle of Practical Pursuits.

Salary Negotiable

Send a letter to the Grand Magister, Razad the Fatebinder if interested.

91YOGQLIVb9AM6sHLLajjVGG_zVu1ZlxVOeTlC6ZAymgcF2_POeb4yW8BhKgubse03U7cY-nlztS8hUEayUaSV2I5w1i3H1AsAeeBeyEaF2ZSZNP0gF4A8JLimADFB0hONnFaRAFWJeBrpljLNRani4

SO BOUND

EEBKI99zBEffX2XKDgMfhO87zNMhgOYdcelUkjcr144inMjdfdghvi7jkittLu9Njh-b5KOX2IMWEzmi4RBwXSJv9OIvj5kuWQ46gRQWrkrL8GbBCdCBy1Wdm3-c1keREm845YPvhpe37gQ1NA50eIU

GRAND-MAGISTER, Sorcerer-King, Hierophant of the Mysteries,

Master of the Ziggurat of Hohkmat

Marinus Corvus Calvissiador, resting in his office after a long day's work at the arena, sorting through the stack of mail piled on top of his desk, had never picked up a quill faster in his life.