A Wildwynns Welcome

*This letter would be distributed out amongst the likes of the  Murkwater Merchant Company, Sixth Synod, or wayward Allies*

A Wildwynns Welcome

8th of the Grand Harvest, 178 SA

HoodCKw7HwkX-uctkTRZqEjmCOIFPNnQPxQKcDSp7F295WB8wIAiG8kL76kuonjcyfd7mYdY3awWE4J9_CD9IhRjFhU3PVlVBnzXAJyZ-b8lsq75eAZ6vBtMekDrUTj9Dq_RnKn8tuKuU_zE9-Yse_0

A Sole Grave Day

That was the allotted time I waited before I received word from the former Herald, who to the fellow artisans who tread upon our path of Umbrage, relinquished his holdings in Lumbridge and titles. The title of this enkindled path, now passed properly onto myself. 

To Malag the Reborn,  in particular. The former Herald of Umbrage, let me make it perfectly known to the world within this letter; that I bear respect to your choice in this matter. Should you ever seek scholarly insight, work of worth, or merely desire a duel of deals. Know that your presence is welcome within my halls of gold and umbral fire, and your wisdom on how to not repeat past mistakes, greeted with open arms.

With this new title, comes a new vested power, and a required task of myself to uphold. The task of unification. For as the start of this Renaissance began with Soul and Bone, so shall it continue to be such. Thus I cordially invite all who share this same path, to my dominion of Minas Mordren. Whether you seek to understand my ideals for the future, challenge the prospect of my claim, or merely satisfy the curiosity as to who I am. I welcome you all to my halls of gilded stone, and unhallowed flame.  

Radiant is the Black Sun, and Enlightening is the Grim Renaissance

Signed

Reynard Delmar, Lord of Crows, Herald of Umbrage

Spoiler

Send letter to _Vaasek, with the names of either Mi'nass, Crows Craftsman, Reynard Delmar, ect. Or find the giant black sun fortress lol