THE NHAMASHAL CONCORD

b3g-hyX5HuWy6VKmN8QjiuLAWEAlIn3WxFOho__1IjGT_hmjaeqBMWL4Q8z_MHU5hBSe_IdU_Qk1xc5FHSE5vJZWnRM_vtBpUTz1dsuPPeAh38GEyAjDHOUM_ntv1U3GTMZcIi7PtiY52Qlz4xwEID4BSdjQ0yvqbCN5Tg0yGzpfMxarwM_Het4dpCIWf7zc941YTrOi-utOBKIqMUKgzWmRzTmwhPB9daHsFkHmSJ3lsTR7xT-P25NuLym5w_k1nAqN3puC66S4nLR-MF_D24hBs7smtNi1bhTaeBCdKTFPLA

VEGCOSvVpOepXFmNELzcd_3OM0EambATwCO9ML0Q-s1aSMIDjhc8UNH6KZewSoQoctaUj-V9xTasKpBBMvfiU6y_bZtvH2lODdRfl_58JLKukBojMFdVWDLo6yqJqdQsxAlceauG1taz9aG8XUDsxrU

THE NHAMASHAL CONCORD

As ratified by the Silver State of Haelun’or & the Unified Domain of Vortice in the year 180 S.A.

DEFINITIONS:

THE SIGNATORIES shall henceforth signify the Silver State of Haelun’or and the Unified Domain of Vortice.

HEAD OF STATE shall henceforth signify either the Sohaer of Haelun’or or the Sovereign of Vortice. 

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

I. The signatories hereby concur to acknowledge the autonomy and sovereign status of each of their respective realms.

II. The signatories hereby concur to acknowledge the current reigning heads of states of each of each other's realms as the only legitimate head of state. 

ARTICLE II: NON-AGGRESSION

I. The signatories hereby pledge to refrain from engaging in any acts of aggression or military hostilities against one another in any manner.

II. The signatories pledge that citizens of either party shall refrain from accepting military commissions or engaging in mercenary employment from any state with which the other party is involved within a state of war.

III. In addition, this commitment encompasses the preservation of the right to unrestricted movement of their respective citizens between the signatory nations.

IV. The signatories pledge that citizens from either realm are protected while in their respective territories so long as they act within the laws of the respective realms.

ARTICLE III: DIPLOMATIC EXCHANGE

I. The signatories collectively affirm the principle of diplomatic exchange between their respective governments, aimed at fostering dialogue and mutual understanding. In accordance with this, the Silver State of Haelun’or shall dispatch a temporary envoy to the Unified Domain of Vortice, and reciprocally, the other party stands ready to attend diplomatic meetings at the behest of Sohaer’s government.

II. The signatories jointly endorse the principle of diplomatic freedom, emphasising the inviolability and immutability thereof. This entails that envoys and government messengers shall enjoy unrestricted movement within the territory of each party. Furthermore, they shall not be subject to prosecution by local or national authorities for any civil or criminal proceedings unless their home country explicitly waives their entitlement to such immunity.

III. The signatories retain the prerogative to formally expel a diplomat whose actions are deemed to have substantially undermined the national integrity and order of either party's realm.

ARTICLE IV: EXTRADITION

I. The signatories hereby consent to a reciprocal extradition provision, whereby a citizen of either nation, provided there is justifiable cause for their arrest, may be apprehended and subsequently transferred to the jurisdiction of the courts in the territory where their alleged crime transpired.

II. In such instances, an Extradition Request must be formally submitted by the judicial authorities of the first party's state to the Monarch or Sovereign of the second party for approval.

III. Legal representation for the defendant may be provided by the judicial representatives of the nation from which the citizen or subject originates.

ARTICLE V: TRADE

I. The signatories hereby pledge to offer each other a tax-free stall within the confines of their capital city. The stall shall not be obstructed or removed for any reason. The stall shall be located within a high-priority area of each other's capital; in the square or adjacent to it. If any of these terms are violated, the violators will be held in contempt of this treaty.

ARTICLE VI: DURATION

I.  This concord shall remain in effect for a duration of twelve years, unless any of the previously mentioned terms are breached, or in the event of a new head of state.

II. By the eleventh year of this Concord, or if any of the aforementioned terms in Article VI, Subsection I are activated, the Signatories are advised to reach out to one another and renegotiate terms if found favourable.

SIGNED BY THE HAND OF, 

orGzbxNWRsBOEmvGto79RMgAew7A0XdulXq6WlI-wGgZ2lKpMfK1eP6f16yxTfULSK7tFk21lTyuyJ2gdBA9kHlAgk13bZyOlHbe2TEmIB87715MrQwuTIOz2jj6tHz4EQs08S_pmqZ_lD0BuP7ma4I

Her Grace, Ashwýn Sythaèrin, Sohaer of the Silver State of Haelun’or, Supreme Commander of elSillumir, Member of the Sythaerin Talonnii

L0xkpUgaHomjKyJBeRcRk17if4RF-LCl0q6nuP_PQpAb1aPPTOjlvfdLhTTI2-Zqsh7CIf6P-nfSBiW8vvwnHZd6Huou3EPUN-SMxhCiLaNyPqFgiHmUngY60ukpCzHkwyayMTpc1znG_cSZ0VQOzsc

5_UbzGUVq3K6cyl71XBl6Lq_c4YuX2LXGnwgWz4ErTruXh5tUMnzUZ_gssxGE_GndaRwIMph6P6eBkZWh1GXFWZDSWwsnMgTRXrLSYH6THztiC2ZESJFwgA1Zf4cKDTEyEHPOkqlOOR4MOG2IWXN9pg

Lady Lenora Jusmia, Monarch of the Unified Domain of Vortice, 10th Sovereign of the Depths

X4kgrouZnxNqwRPC8Fn-6kg-ZeiA4W1pn2o8TTHp757D-yAGCKWhf3f2BIVZFKpcu_UD60pr1fBZTD-_kaEAKwqJQ-9msX7JVt6kzCYOXB2pWCeeXMn9r4X69KRLZCwrLIr8q8F6ZPNOAFnShATBGBQ

NOTICE OF RE-RATIFICATION

As issued by the Silver State of Haelun’or in the year 182 S.A.

I. 

IN ACCORDANCE WITH Article VI, section I, of this treaty, the terms of its contents concluded with the ascension of a new head of state. Therefore, it is nullified by the hand of Sohaer Sythaerin.

II.

IT IS THE DESIRE of Sohaer an Naedwylm to continue the terms of this treaty and seek to see it upheld for the remainder of its duration. Therefore, it is ratified by the hand of Sohaer an Naedwylm.

III. 

SHOULD THERE BE ANY ISSUES taken with the above by the head of state of the signatory ( @Bethinwonderland ), they are asked to contact the recently ascended Sohaer of Haelun’or.

SIGNED BY THE HAND OF, 

58lsvylY-QGu6SBRpyw9bTkYBH28PhXVEsmrKX-CRYrvBiFHx0KnCPtDhmF19ZkT0jgXsVBG0ceCNJZXwFvUyQo195Jo9pML0XsJDjK2KUY_jTN-QZWqgd5CntlAucPw82kRODQU37fcthanV1j1xBw

Sohaer of the Silver State of Haelun’or, Chief Commander of elSillumir & Iônadar an Naedwylm