The Portoregne Book Drive

DXMgjvj14GjibC2rm0NnbcmsmRimXqjT_oT7R2q2dcxAnfc24YcNfHSDKculirl0_AcpH3qOCTWtNqhB8jy0KNMp5VsgfaQpvlH4rhVY3PbISIPDGz09SLuEpeTnInVNlfypivHIDFhls5YBgf1TBEU

The Portoregne Book Drive

Writing, Mina and More

[May 27th - June 2nd]

3UUHgfxWFXRcVGET7R29SLoHgMi1VbXB8JdhTAcj1Ko4SI_AmOH_rzLOH7rmjEBFzke0yPoqKLlc-rV4SIHXLXA4CnuCU1pXoMo7CuE0yoSE1fQTJdoF2wC2v7XuQFoimJmpONrXYyFzuGsNE7BdSoQ

DXMgjvj14GjibC2rm0NnbcmsmRimXqjT_oT7R2q2dcxAnfc24YcNfHSDKculirl0_AcpH3qOCTWtNqhB8jy0KNMp5VsgfaQpvlH4rhVY3PbISIPDGz09SLuEpeTnInVNlfypivHIDFhls5YBgf1TBEU

For as long as I can remember, I have been enthralled with the written word.

Books on stories, skills, history, creatures- the lot. 

But my truest dream has been to encourage others to write and to share their love and understanding and knowledge. The knowledge retained by the people of Aevos is extensive, such can be seen by the almost 100 books within the San Adriano library alone. One can only imagine what knowledge remains unwritten, what wisdom remains unpenned.

And so, I extend to the people of Balian and any guests along the way to partake in a week long drive for newly written content

A stall is to be set within the city of Portoregne which will offer stationary for purchase. Equally, it will offer a place to safely deposit written work.

For every new* book written, a price of fifteen mina will be paid to the author- assuming the quality is acceptable**. This will act as an entry to an overall competition in which the top three books will be awarded prizes. 

*Books deemed as ‘new’ are either books dated with the current date, or a date within the last four saint weeks. Equally, San Adriano keeps a list of books within their library, and should the given book not be within that list, that will equally suffice.

**Book quality and standards will be decided by the organizer. Any books given that are considered ‘low quality’ will be retained, but neither paid nor entered into the overall competition.

Signed,

The Most Honorable, Cosima Victoria Temesch

Countess of Martiel, Viscountess of San Adriano and author of the Portoregne Periodical