The Child of Caledonia - a search for a player

nFMEz693NmvcA8KjDQX3uFWUcxhRycotZ9FW8Dx58n7AWdYw18uEaFrz3G4911WJ0Dtda0AKXPCjvF5uyFUIZVZ2Ujtw4an-zzCaVUqmsZSCuhBuJ03F7tI0bTX_Ifal2ArJQ1M_-ooGeVNCYdJxqnc

CO-mXyJIna0G7V-a4O1sGkuLgQx6gT8Yj2OVTPYU1a4yi0TJKgzRWyLyYpOuQY6gnjW7NX7wrkONw895NoZmKbap024gZ0U-VfHNAU3wMm6sLl020-_2waythxYFFGvCW0yPA6VCIOY_r5aeQVsPYdQ

diXVbEjQ7qM_RhX2lpir9doyOmVCLFMHvfAvkm43w5pdEgdZH_B2T46Rk-DLpzE_Z-1lvptuL4jtWUNTWOXsc0wGFzzays6if64_sNwsxE9Z5GQxBnN6zRZ7IFtk6rF_Lfl9z97LN2Loe-F1tSURee0

I am looking for someone to play a dark elf mixed wood elf boy. He’ll be the son of Karuna Amal (Wood Elf) and Narithen Uialben (Dark Elf).

The Child

The child in question is named Benedict Amal Uialben, and is one years of age . he has a designed skin, an older brother, an older sister half-sibling, and various relatives amongst the Lurinite Uialbens and clan Amal.

It will be completely up to you on how you wish to play him, we simply ask that you let us know beforehand on the direction you wish to take him in if you are planning to play them. We would prefer if the child is played by someone active and often around, but this is not a priority.

The Parents of the child

The mother is known as Karuna Amal and is engaged to Narithen Uialben. She is an architect working off of her own schedule and resources. When not dabbling with blueprints for builds or building the plan itself she is usually found dabbling with her herbs and alchemy. Being a skilled apothecary she often uses this skill set to give aid to those that may need it, endeavouring to increase her capability. She is also a recruit within Lurin and a tavern worker, having lots to do and honing her skills but becoming master of none. She is devoted to upholding justice and helping all.

The Father is known as Narithen Uialben, betrothed of Karuna Amal is an excellent fighter being one of the centurions of Lurin, son of the Golden Lubba and Lubba Consort, Narithen is known to hunt having hunted amongs the undergrounds of the moonlit city whilst is was still standing, and is now pursuing his path to druidsm.

9AjB22Grq6-F6ItDytLXikpqvSZzAZXEsW_lWaMCt1bh3QLgvV3rA83x-2xgJOYV32lVH9vTCjSho1PpjlfyLHIsA2h_KVU5WmSK0HYAxT7ZsH6Vz7V9YW1ljDZGYZSqAna-R3_cqvTRiOb739U4uwc

What were looking for from you

Looking for a roleplayer who is often active and has a love for family roleplay, if you are interested in playing this character please contact me on Discord (lav3nder_valleyy) or Dizzy (thegreenergrey)

9AjB22Grq6-F6ItDytLXikpqvSZzAZXEsW_lWaMCt1bh3QLgvV3rA83x-2xgJOYV32lVH9vTCjSho1PpjlfyLHIsA2h_KVU5WmSK0HYAxT7ZsH6Vz7V9YW1ljDZGYZSqAna-R3_cqvTRiOb739U4uwc

16 minutes ago, The King Of The Moon said:

...Do they need to be Scottish?

where on earth did that come from? they dont need to be Scottish at all the family isnt even Scottish? 

did i make a type or something now i need to check

2 minutes ago, ValleyOfLavender said:

where on earth did that come from? they dont need to be Scottish at all the family isnt even Scottish? 

did i make a type or something now i need to check

lmB2nmi.png

Just now, The King Of The Moon said:

lmB2nmi.png

oh well thats just the vassal name, which we didn't come up with we inherited the place but wanted to keep the name the same in respect of the last owner

23 minutes ago, ValleyOfLavender said:

oh well thats just the vassal name, which we didn't come up with we inherited the place but wanted to keep the name the same in respect of the last owner

Thanks for clarifying!

4 minutes ago, The King Of The Moon said:

Thanks for clarifying!

your welcome ^^ 

WOOOOO YEEEAAAHHH CALEDONIA POST WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO