Freedom Ridge Colony

Estellan

We will soon be posting a new thread, as our culture has changed greatly since the original concept :)

Thanks Samantha!

Position Applying for: Merchant

Previous experience (if any): I don't really have any experience as a merchant, but please don't hold that against me.

How long you have been playing minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for about 1 year.

How long you have been playing this server: I have been playing on this server for about 2 weeks.

Useful/important skills: I am skilled at memorizing prices that different shops set for buying and selling things.

Why you feel we should hire you: You should hire me because I will try to put as much dedication as possible into this colony.

IG Name: Marius

I am interested in this guild yet I know only of you through whispers on the wind

I would ask to see this place before I make my decision for I would like to see how others survive in the wilds

Position applying for: Recruit

Previous experience (if any): I have been in the Nical empire, which got brought down to just Nical and no longer hungers my characters love of battles so he left

How long you have been playing minecraft: 2 Years, Going to be 3 when it hits 2012!(Yes I got it a christmas :D)

How long you have been playing this server: About a 3-4 Months.

Useful/important skills: Alanor has a hunger of war and can ignore great amounts of pain, and is great in fist to fist duels

Why you feel we should hire you: Alanor would be a great guard, being able to take poundings without falling, and he has a great heart.

MC NAME: Cookie9000

Hi Rp Lover!

We recently moved to a new thread here: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/28771-the-kingdom-of-sjalfvili/

If you want to re-post your app there that'd be great just so we have it on record. You'll get a free house in our city for use during your employment :)

You have an open villain app and an unanswered app to become an undead minion, but since neither of these has yet been accepted we expect you to inform us if you wish to pursue these avenues instead of with us.

However, I am going out on a limb and accepting your application and i'll mail you directions on how to find us now

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.