Ait: Want To Be A Headmaster?

Elindor

Looks like a interesting concept to add into our great world. I am interested in what you plan to bring aegis in terms of RP knowledge. Would students actually have to have class periods or is it just like a college institute were you get a textbook? Really cool idea and concept.

More questions:

Is the institute purely one race or all races? Are you going to ally with a nation or stay neutral?

And also do you have an institute building yet?

Is this the only place you have to apply at?

Yes Lynx, your application is in the one and only spot. I'll be doing the best I can to organise everything purely through the forums. It keeps things tidy.

AIT will operate like a university/college. Teachers will have a textbook that is included in tuition fees, and further texts can be purchased, but the best part will be the lectures/workshops. How teachers want to run their classes and to what level of interactivity is at their disgression.

We are an institute of learning and will remain neutral. No school has ever gotten as far as having classes, so this will be the humble beginnings of hopefully a number of different educational facilities. I intend AIT to become focussed on higher education and research, but for the moment we are getting started with whatever will work.

I'm contemplating contacting someone from Alras about setting up there, as they are trying to encourage more visitors to the town, however there is a building in Aeriel which we have permission to use. The old Aegean Academy site.

If you are a teacher or expert at anything, please apply. Even if you aren't contacted for a month, it does not mean that you won't ever be asked. We have to get off the ground, for the sake of everyone's attempts to make school/colleges etc.

The Aegean Academy campus is still open for AIT, and the new King of Aeriel has given me permission to use the space. More teachers should apply to open more doors for education in the future.

Really hope this doesnt fall through as I have many men I would like to have attend this school and am willing to pay tuition for all my members good luck and I will be following your progress closely.

I have a question, I could possibly ask King Syrio and Royal Engineer Kalen to use the Alrasian Engineers Guild to show off the redstone work and that! Is that ok? Or do we have to teach always in the campus?

Application for Teacher

[OOC] MC Name: Sir_Wyvernos

[OOC] Age: 19

[OOC] Times on Server (convert to GMT): 3:00am - 4:00pm

Name: High Constable Wyv (Drae'on Wyvernos)

Field of Study: Archery, Agility, and the Logistics of war.

Experience/s in this field: I have trained and studied in these three fields for years. I train the entire Alrasian military, I have trained at the Whispering Isles, and with the FoA.

Experience/s as a teacher: I teach every recruit in the Alrasian military individually.

Referee (not to explain how good at you are at RP or if you're nice but someone who can speak honestly about your strengths and weaknesses) Name [and MC Name]: High King Syrio((Mediocregamer)), Viceroy Gordok((Gropier)), and Sir Bito Minesmasher((DarkSoundWave)).

Application for Teacher

[OOC] MC Name: Chriske19

[OOC] Age: 17

[OOC] Times on Server (convert to GMT): GMT+1 Brussels, Belgium

Name: The_Risen_Aster

Field of Study: Tactical wars, Mechanics, Fluids control, wirring, trap building, wall build and wall regen, philosopher, automated farms ( plants, neutral and aggresive monsters ) , ...

Experience/s in this field: I am an excelent engineer. I want to bet with all of you that none of you can get trough a wall of me without using admin powers. For all the money you have... I am a great tacticain I am also an good fighter because of this. Using every element of the evironment then just straight running into your enemies is an detail that most people don't even see. Example: Sieging an fortress.

Fortresses are protected and beter defenceble. You need the same or an bigger number of players when sieging an fortress.

Fortresses allways try to focus on the enemy. Packed up and close together the defenders are strong.

This is also their weakness. Splitting the A= Attackers group into 3 parts will make attacking easier for you and harder for the enemy.

A attacks from 2 sides Left and Right. This means B has to split their group in 3 as they will never leave the main gate alone.

Now A3 = 3th group of A comes into the fight.

A3 attacks from the back while A2 ( Right attackers) pretends that they are going to attack the main gate.

The D=Defenders will be alarmed and will be back into 2 groups.

Making D's back more comfortable.

A2 and A1( Left attackers) both retread.

While A3 attacks from the back side unotticed.

D's will most common open the gates and start chasing A1 + A2.

A1+A2 will split into 3 groups

A1+A2+A4.

A4 keeps on running while A1+A2 hide for an ambush.

Once D's have passed A1+A2 who were hidding.

A1+A2 will ambush them.

D's will start to fight them. Leaving their back ( which was first their front open for A4 to attack with bows )

Most commonley they will all die.

While A3 has already splitted up in 2 groups ( A3+A5 ) in the previous fight of A1+A2+A4 vs D's.

Making A3 attacking the back ( and probabley have already broken trough).

While the gate was open A5 will go inside the fortress and close the gates.

A1+A2+A3+A4 will regroup and go to A5 gaining acces to the fortress.

A1+A2+A3+A4+A5 will start the defence tactics.

Which I won't explain as you are probabley already bored by now.

Experience/s as a teacher: Not so many... I lead an guild of over 450 people though.. I mostly try to teach people by experience. As failure is the best option to drill new tacticains. And so is observing other races wars.

Referee (not to explain how good at you are at RP or if you're nice but someone who can speak honestly about your strengths and weaknesses) Name [and MC Name]: Nobody, You will have to test me yourself. I have been on the server for 3 days and finnaley today someone answered me to the question or I could join an guild. The answer was search for the Mages guild as I wanted to be an Mage. And then I saw this post. And well it looked fun to do so... I actualley like to share my knowledge... But on an way mostly defferent. But I don't think that the process of learning matters. The results matters nothing else. Or I am an **** irritating teacher... ( which I don't want to be ) Or I am an teacher on the way I want to be. By showing my students the reality. And to show them that tactics are to be "know" as in times of battle one has to be able to reactive in just some seconds. Directing hes or her troops to the right points...

( Also I hope my age doesn't matters to you.. I know I act sometimes somewhat childish. It's just the way I am. And I can't help it... )

,Thank you

Riss

I see my App is maybe a bit too big.

Sorry about that...

,Riss

I'll take the position of economics or conducting war.

[OOC] MC Name: Ranovak

[OOC] Age: 16

[OOC] Times on Server (convert to GMT):(12pm-5pm, 12am-3am)

Name: Amras'Tullum

Field of Study: Cultural Studies, Modern History, Geography, Philosophical Studies/Theology, Arts of Defence, and Alchemy Studies

Experience/s in this field:

• Scribe of the Wardens
  • City Planner of Fionn
  • Highborn of the Wardens
  • Head Researcher of the Wardens

Experience/s as a teacher:

• Teaching initiates in the Wardens

Referee (not to explain how good at you are at RP or if you're nice but someone who can speak honestly about your strengths and weaknesses) Name [and MC Name]:

• Torak (vegan166)
  • Ebs (Vonebs)

I really like what you are trying to do here. I would love to come be a guest speaker of some sort in rp once this gets kicked off and you have students as well. I could talk about past experiences in wars and military and diplomatic knowledge as grandhighborn.

Original Post updated. Just waiting for confirmation from other teachers and links will be provided for application pages for students in those subjects.

Oh I have something to add to my resume as of recently:

• Scribe of the Laurelin Library.

Hope that helps out and I also feel I am an exceptional amount of experience to become the scribe if ever such an opportunity arises.