Township Of Boria

shiinchan

Many know me, some do not like me and thats fine. im turning a new leaf and trying to start fresh.

This is not a town charter, this is advertisement to get members.

I will be starting a town and will need citizens to inhabit this town.

The idea behind the town is to have a place for any body to live, a place where even a newly born wandering soul can afford a place to live. The unique thing about this town is that the council or congress of this town will be assisting in trade.

The point of my town i am creating is basically to become the U.N. of economy, i want my town to be the town 2 nations, or 2 clans come to to do trades. war talks, peace talks any thing economic and political with out fear of theft, or assassinations. We will also be doing A LOT of trading our self. the congress of my town will also consist of people who become ambassadors for other nations, and clans.

The way you join this town i will be creating is citizen application, same as you do for any real life country. Once you apply for citizenship, you are assessed by an immigration congressmen that will review your application and determine if you fit this town.

Once accepted, you will be eligible to purchase a house or duplex style apartment within the towns lands. Once you have dwelling within my town, you are now eligible to apply for work with the government, which can be from, mining to delegations, which will give you a pay, making you rich. (pending trade route establishment, and the ability for us to make money)

The way the government is going to be run:

I will be running the town. There is no vote, no elections. i am not trying to rule with an iron fist but i am founding this town i am not giving up leadership, HOWEVER....

there will be 5 - 8 congress seats and 3 - 4 diplomat (ambassador) seats

THESE are the positions that will be voted / ran for. ONCE the seats are full initially, then the term starts.

there will be a 1 to 2 day "application" period in which you apply for a seat, if no applications for that seat are received the previous congressmen / diplomat is automatically given the seat back.

If you are interested, have any questions or would like to join reply on this forum, or feel free to message me on here, we need 15 (14 cus of me) to get a charter.

Positions Currently needed:

Diplomats.

Merchants.

Miners.

Woodsmen. (lumberjacks)

Farmers. (This includes animal products)

Trades Men.

Guards.

http://boria.forumotion.com/

This is the towns website, please sign up and apply there. Once we get 15 or more active members i will apply for township.

This should go under Town and Nation charters. Also what's the difference between merhcants and tradesmen?

This should go under Town and Nation charters. Also what's the difference between merhcants and tradesmen?

its not for a charter yet its advertisement, Merchant stays inside our town, tradesmen goes to other towns to trade

One is domestic one travels

its not for a charter yet its advertisement, Merchant stays inside our town, tradesmen goes to other towns to trade

One is domestic one travels

i can be miner or guard if i can join

Perhaps this would fit better in the your ideas and lore section.

Good luck anyways.

Perhaps this would fit better in the your ideas and lore section.

Good luck anyways.

Why is that? its a town / guild right? it seems fit in the guild section until i get members and set my lore up right?

It's A great town, I've been RPing with them in their town, It's been working great.

1+

Guest Guest

I am a citizen of this town and it comming along very well, and alot of fun rp.

I support this 100%, I joined this town and it is great. +1

We are looking for an experienced farmer, someone who can farm wheat and make bread.

Pay will be decently good as much as we can. Apply on our forums please

boria.forumotion.com

I'd just like a house there, after visiting today and seeing how nice it looks.