The White Ravens

nppeck

I'm just going to stay with my current skin :blink: I feel like I'm working for the WR instead of being one.

Which is fine because I love minas <3

((glad your not perma - banned, your great person to rp with :) ))

((and for a good friend i will come aswell))

The application for coming to Haelun'or with me:

Character Race: Human

Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Weapon Skill [weapon kind, skill]: 100 swords

Mining Skill: like 40

Lumber-jacking Skill: 5 or something like that

Mina Balance: 3k

Accpeted, thanks for your help, friend.

I might join depending on how far it is from base. If we're setting a mini base at the trees, am I allowed to create a merchant shop as like a disguise or something like that?

Time Zone: GMT +8

Weapon Skill [weapon kind, skill]: Sword level 100

Mining Skill: level 40

Blacksmithing skill (to add in a little more info :D): Level 100

Lumber-jacking Skill: level 21

Mina Balance: 1.4k

Yes, I would definitely take you with me, accepted.

((Character Race:Human

Time Zone:EST

Weapon Skill [weapon kind, skill]:53 swords, diamond sword.

Mining Skill:55

Lumber-jacking Skill:20

Mina Balance:I'm embarrased to say, 230. Lost it all when I fought the faceless man))

I would have accepted you for sure, but the sword skill is not high enough yet, and The human race tops it off, you wouldn't be able to soul stone there... sorry.

Limping into the Town once more, The crow's gather once more ''I would luv'to Initiate a Vote; Since teh'Crows 'av took a direct hand in Teh'control of Andromeda; I'd like to ask for yer'full co-operation And become a legion within'teh' Andromeda state.. O'course yer'may keep yer'indipendance, but aye; Yer'd be a Military unit garrisoned in yer'current town.. But of course yer'll be given teh'seal of Teh'monarchy.. Nothin' in teh'original contract will chance''

(( if you accept, I'l need a specific template filled out; I'l inbox you it of course. ))

(( daegim; Im still waiting on your briefing on your merchants guild mate. ))

I Gave in to your attempt to take us over last time... but I see through it this time. I would never trust a man after he comes back from the dead, and especially when he proposes something so horrible. You only want to control this magnificent guild, and it serves us no good to accept your offer. I think Ogedi would agree, as well as Marius, when I say"

We deny your offer!

Then again, I can't speak for everyone here, so that's only my opinion...

Time Zone: Central Time Zone. USA.

Weapon Skill [weapon kind, skill]: Gold/Iron. 78.

Mining Skill: 40.

Lumber-jacking Skill: 47

Mina Balance: 9.3k

Accepted!

[[before reading this, please do not rage or be angry at me for this comment this is in rp and this is what my character feels.]]

Brothers, Sisters! I'm leaving the White Ravens! For the recent actions that the White Ravens had committed at Elandriel, for nearly causing a war, wanting to kill innocent, this disgust's me. I'll be leaving the White Raven. ~Maximas

I understand I am speaking OOC, and that was IC, but they were by no means innocent. Daegrim and Eldor are right, they were filthy bandit scum, and had killed me on multiple occasions. They were the reason I was going to leave the server. So I hope you understand that they were certainly NOT innocent. But it is your choice to leave the guild. So I bid you farewell, and good luck, old friend.

((He already was a member ;)

It was an app Seraph created.))

Just because someone said he was Innocent doesn't mean he is. Seraph was in danger and we were helping him.

Damn right Eldor. Man, I like you more and more every day! I think it's gonna be a ton of fun, starting the Elven branch with all of my best friends in the guild :)

Hi guys some of you might know me I am part or the Ordo.

These are some skins that I think would help the White Ravens communicate and recognise other members in the guild much easier, you do not have to use them but I think it would look nice.

Skins-

If one wishes to change the hair or face/figure of any of the skins below feel free, The ArchAngel face is of an elf.

From left to right-

Ordo Zealot-Normal White Raven member-Undercover/laying low-Normal White Raven member version two-Ordo Paladin-Ordo Archangel

Damn, those are REALLY nice man, thanks so much for making these.

Seraph, I would be more then happy to help to get your girlfriend back, but I'm still going to stay in Aliquam. I can also help at building, mining etc. Just name the time and place and I'll be there.

Indeed, a wise choice. But it would not be logical for you to travel such a long distance to aid me, and then go all the way back. We have it covered with the ones that I am taking with me.

LqQKp.pngZyd4z.png

((I think those are way cooler as Archangel's what do you guys think.

I wanna be red xD))

Archangel 1

Archangel 2

Those are really nice too, maybe we could have all of these skins as a wide array of official uniforms that you can choose from. What do you guys think?

I have an idea for the guild. I propose that we send one or two Ravens to each of the major cities of Asulon to maintain a base or outpost there. When undertaking missions, ravens would be able to seek refuge there.

I have an idea for the guild. I propose that we send one or two Ravens to each of the major cities of Asulon to maintain a base or outpost there. When undertaking missions, ravens would be able to seek refuge there.

I agree, ((and to those who are making skins I think I will stick with mine.))

((Nppeck, I will be able to set up a Manor in Seventis for 7000-8000 Minas. I am trying to set up bases in Renatus and Salvus... They don't like our idea that much.))

((what idea? We are just buying guild houses))

. Someone will pm you the coordinates soon.Though before that, please complete the full application.Then you will be accepted.

What did the Ravens do to make you leave in disgust?

This is a app for going with Seraph. I have not left the White Ravens and not planning to. :|