The White Ravens

nppeck

((Edit: This is for Rae'iri, my other character which is very young, re-thought and keeping Vain but not playing as him much So can I ask if I can re-join, can I still keep the Tavern room?))

-------------------------------------

Mc name- ShadowoKing

Ic name- Rae'iri (Rae)

Do you have a villain application- Not yet, going to apply

What will you contribute to the guild- I would like to help the guild with fights and help with others with any problems they have.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- I agree and will obey the rules.

What previous Experience do you have?- None expect killing spiders and animals. I'm young, did not do much yet.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- Who is Aeriel, I'm willing to learn of this Aeriel. My parents did not teach me much.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- Guard, seems basic.

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - I have 63 swordsmanship and 40 archery. ((Still the same as Vain's skills))

Have you signed our charter?- ((Yes, just rename Vain with Rae'iri))

((Going to kill off Vain, to continue on my other character Rae'iri, Regaki's son. So basically just playing a different character which I enjoy roleplaying as. Vain was lacking in roleplay in my opinion, and only want to roleplay one character to stop me getting confuse. So can I ask if I can re-join, can I still keep the Tavern room?))

-------------------------------------

Mc name- ShadowoKing

Ic name- Rae'iri (Rae)

Do you have a villain application- Not yet, going to apply

What will you contribute to the guild- I would like to help the guild with fights and help with others with any problems they have.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- I agree and will obey the rules.

What previous Experience do you have?- None expect killing spiders and animals. I'm young, did not do much yet.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- Who is Aeriel, I'm willing to learn of this Aeriel. My parents did not teach me much.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- Guard, seems basic.

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - I have 63 swordsmanship and 40 archery. ((Still the same as Vain's skills))

Have you signed our charter?- ((Yes, just rename Vain with Rae'iri))

I don't see why you shouldn't be accepted, so

ACCEPTED

((ok thanks, I'll just re-buy it then))

Edit: ((Vain will stay for now as a Alt until I can roleplay his perma-death when Rae get to a better age like 18 so a week-ish with him))

((seraph when shall we head out? And eldor can you send me that blue archangel skin? Thanks :) ))

*puts his hand on seraphs shoulder*

We will get her back brother, and kill all those who stand in our way.

((I'm going right now, because I'm already in Elandriel, but I'll send you guys the coords for whenever you want to leave.))

Ker'Athri turns to Malanar, and then looks back at the great plains before the city, grinning..."My brother, not to spoil the surprise but, I already got her back... now it's time for the revenge... which I also have covered, but you can have some fun too...". He climbs the ladder to the storage room, suits up in armor, and meets the assassin at the cloud temple for the trade...

I have an idea for the guild. I propose that we send one or two Ravens to each of the major cities of Asulon to maintain a base or outpost there. When undertaking missions, ravens would be able to seek refuge there.

I agree with this as well. I would like to help the ravens in any way possible. Please let me know if you want me to help. I haven't been doing much lately and need something to do.

((I'm going right now, because I'm already in Elandriel, but I'll send you guys the coords for whenever you want to leave.))

Ker'Athri turns to Malanar, and then looks back at the great plains before the city, grinning..."My brother, not to spoil the surprise but, I already got her back... now it's time for the revenge... which I also have covered, but you can have some fun too...". He climbs the ladder to the storage room, suits up in armor, and meets the assassin at the cloud temple for the trade...

((yeah coords will be great, i will come as soon as i get them.))

*smirks*

"Then lets have a little fun."

Revenge is not what the Ravens are....you should know that by now..

Revenge is not what the Ravens are....you should know that by now..

((of course not, but this being a personal reason. We will not be ravens when we attack them, but you must admit they do deserve it.))

((sorry for my extensive absence still. Ive been busy with sports. Good news though, i might be getting sponsered by nike or puma! :D))

((sorry for my extensive absence still. Ive been busy with sports. Good news though, i might be getting sponsered by nike or puma! :D))

((that's sick! :D what sports do you play? and when are you planning to play again?))