The White Ravens

nppeck

I think people said nppeck should be king as he has been manageing the white ravens when it seems no one else is. Let's admit it most high ranks are not online a lot, and I tend to sit and read rather than tell people what to do in cases like this.

Seraph that is what I meant by supporting the king. And they protect the people along with the Paladins and Guards. To be honest, Marius wouldn't have to give anything over. Not to be mean or anything but he doesn't have to give it to Alvaska. He could easily just take the land and leave the Ravens, not saying he would do it, just saying he could easily do it.

I think people said nppeck should be king as he has been manageing the white ravens when it seems no one else is. Let's admit it most high ranks are not online a lot, and I tend to sit and read rather than tell people what to do in cases like this.

[it still offends senior when they aren't even offered a promotion and instead it's given to the new guy. Besides, Alva made the guild, and I'm not saying peck isn't worthy, because, by all means he is; I'm just saying that I think Striker would be hurt if he wasn't even offered the position first. I know I would be.

Seraph that is what I meant by supporting the king. And they protect the people along with the Paladins and Guards. To be honest, Marius wouldn't have to give anything over. Not to be mean or anything but he doesn't have to give it to Alvaska. He could easily just take the land and leave the Ravens, not saying he would do it, just saying he could easily do it.

No no, I wasn't talking about Andromeda land. I thought you meant making Marius king of the white Ravens. Yes, of course the Andromeda land is Marius', but if the Ravens converted the city to a Monarchy, Alva would be the king.

Ah okay. I was talking about the structure for Andromeda in my structure post

Ok, yes you are right.

Speaking of an Andromedian Monarchy though...

*Kallais walks up to Marius and kneels down*

"My king, the Mighty Marius, I have been a friend for a long while, and would dare to request the Honor of serving you as Lord of your lands."

*Kallais stands up and watches his face hopefully*

Ok, yes you are right.

Speaking of an Andromedian Monarchy though...

*Kallais walks up to Marius and kneels down*

"My king, the Mighty Marius, I have been a friend for a long while, and would dare to request the Honor of serving you as Lord of your lands."

*Kallais stands up and watches his face hopefully*

[[i think he is going to keep the current lords of the land]]

[[i think he is going to keep the current lords of the land]]

[Oh well, it was worth a try... unfortunately Kallais will have to kill him to take over the kingdom. Or he might just make a death-threat for the deed to the nation. He'll probably make a death-threat because of his damn conscience.]