The White Ravens

nppeck

Mc name- Org_The_Robo

Ic name- Org

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- I am a skilled fighter.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes

What previous Experience do you have?- I used to be a guard before the map change.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I stop any wrong doers who break the laws.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- Assassin

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - Swords: 20 Archery: 9, I'm training really hard though.

Have you signed our charter?- Yes

((Not yet, keep it so I can base the lore off it. How do you think of the name The White Knights? I will ask Ogedi before I change it though.))

((personally, I think that the name can stay. And I can start to write a new topic, or to send my ideas to Nikias.))

((Not yet, keep it so I can base the lore off it. How do you think of the name The White Knights? I will ask Ogedi before I change it though.))

((personally, I think that the name can stay. And I can start to write a new topic, or to send my ideas to Nikias.))

Mc name- Org_The_Robo

Ic name- Org

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- I am a skilled fighter.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes

What previous Experience do you have?- I used to be a guard before the map change.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I stop any wrong doers who break the laws.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- Assassin

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - Swords: 20 Archery: 9, I'm training really hard though.

Have you signed our charter?- Yes

There are two things why I cannot accept you. One, you said that you don't have a VA so you cannot be an assasin. Two, our guild is reforming itself and we aren't taking anyone in before that. You juts need to reapply after some time.

Understand, having issues with guards. Do not think we got any left, waiting for two Elven days ((two IRl days))for response if we do have any. If I'm the only guard, I'll make sure he does not enter and others do not let him in.

Thank you Rae, I do appreciate it.

EDIT: From here on, you WILL NOT arrest Cethis, Barias, Tassel or Syrila on sight. You may not arrest them unless they cause major trouble in the city, and you must have solid proof.

*Relgard walks from the town, heading in search of materials to make more Spectre symbols around the city. He looks up, smiling; he's just found his new favorite pastime*

*Relgard walks from the town, heading in search of materials to make more Spectre symbols around the city. He looks up, smiling; he's just found his new favorite pastime*

[[This made me gigglesnort so hard I spat my coffee... ]]

Relgard, you have been banished from this city....Vandalise one more time and I will capture you and hand you over to Syrila. You have caused enough trouble now stop what you're doing.

Dear Ravens,

As many of you probably know, Lord Hiebe is offering us a guildhouse, and access to their mines in the Holm. He stated a fact that we have many warriors against us. I say we surrender and stay with the Holm until peace are settled, possibly forever. It is peaceful in Holm, I have been there myself.

Dear Ravens,

As many of you probably know, Lord Hiebe is offering us a guildhouse, and access to their mines in the Holm. He stated a fact that we have many warriors against us. I say we surrender and stay with the Holm until peace are settled, possibly forever. It is peaceful in Holm, I have been there myself.

Hmm...

I suppose, NO

I will more rather die then let this town fall. Ravens, we shall stand, we shall fight and we shall win!

I agree that Holm is peaceful, but we will have to listen to their rules. We have been raising this town since it's beginning and all our efforts would be wasted if we just give it up. Our brothers has died in this town and wanted to live in peace in Aliquam Purus when they're dead, this town falling will disrupt their peace if you know what I'm talking about.

I talked to Syrila and she accpeted that we can have a meeting. And for everyone to know, we are not going to surrender.