The White Ravens

nppeck

Tempir you idiot!

We are not under Seventis and you have no right to make that kind of decisions. I am demoting you from your place as a lord. Hope you'll learn something.

((you need proper lore to have cannons))

((sry for double posting))

((I wasn't talking about cannons. I was talkin about traps. like tnt one block under the ground.

Why are you staying to fight and die for this city? Are you really willing to sacrifice the entire guild in this endeavor? A battle which you may not win. Aliquam does not define the White Ravens, and it is far better to live to fight another day than to throw lives away.

((the guild is in need of desperate reform, I would recommend just dumping the whole thread and making everyone reapply))

((Sorry to posting this if you are making a new thread. What if the trap was already opened before the battle starts, do not think need a VA if it is already opened with no-one on top of it.

Edited: Also did the person who activated the trap floor in da boot have a VA, in the battle? Just making sure))

Tempir you idiot!

We are not under Seventis and you have no right to make that kind of decisions. I am demoting you from your place as a lord. Hope you'll learn something.

*chuckles*

You all don't understand what I was doing. You now stand NO chance. Renati was just helping us, it would call off the war and a bunch of other things. The only thing that would change is that we are a Seventis city. We would still be the city of the Ravens, we would still be many things.

Have fun in the war, I will not be participating. The war would have been called off. I hope you'll learn something.

I tried to save many lives from the hands of Syrila and her army, yet the Ravens don't seem to want that. They would rather shed blood, and lose friends rather then just to give it to Seventis. We would still be many things like I stated before. We would carry on with our daily lives, it's just that we would get protection from Seventis, and a very strong alliance with them. He would allow us to live as normal, as a whole. Yet you don't seem to get this.

I wasn't even selling the city. If I sold the city I would have gotten minas. Have I? No. Would I sell it? No. I just let it be under Seventis for the protection.

Well, Peck got a point. You may choose, will you stand with us in this battle, or will you just leave. And Peck, if we can't protect ourselves, how can we protect someone else?

Edit:

Everybody, gte some arrows lots of them.

Syrila said, and I quote.

Syrila smiles at Alvaska, giving a nod as she speaks.

"They have seem to not want Renati's help. That was there only way out of the war. I had a feeling they would have denied his help, but it didn't hurt to try an see if they would want to be helped in that aspect."

Good luck Ravens, see what I was trying to do? You just won't give anybody a chance.

Syrila said, and I quote.

Good luck Ravens, see what I was trying to do? You just won't give anybody a chance.

We needed to talk about it and giving the city away means he would be in charge of it you clearly do not understand that.

We needed to talk about it and giving the city away means he would be in charge of it you clearly do not understand that.

Renati said he would let us live on our own like we did before. We would just be a Seventis city.

The fact is I am open to hearing the terms but they need to be talked about. Aodran there is no harm in hearing the terms.

Thank you Kanoro.

Here are the terms.

I let Aliquam become a city of Seventis.

I pay him 1000 minas.

And I banish a few people who have done very wrong things in Aliquam, those people have not been announced.

All of this, for the war being cancelled.