The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((Ok cool, that won't be for a while though, I'm gonna be gone all weekend.))

You can teach magic? You've been in the mages guild?

EDIT: No, I'm sorry you can't teach magic. I've seen your atrocity of powergaming with it, and I only taught you minor things. You don't have perms from GM's or Admins to teach magic, OR the mages guild, so no, you can't. Anything you've taught anyone is void, so have fun explaining that to them.

Do the whole server a favor, and stop using magic altogether. Frankly, I'm sick of your powergaming.

(( Sala, you're in charge of any pursuits in regards to the arcane. If you decide that a certain brother (or initiate) should not use magic in the Brotherhood, it is completely in your power. You were placed at the head of that department for a reason. I mean, they can still use magic, just not in the confines of the DB.))

(( Do you guys have an Archer Yet, Because I still have skill Points :D

I will train when I can get on Minecraft, Then when It is hard to level I will add loads of Skill Points :D

Or

I could do it with axe mastery

But if i became a Archer, I would like a Guard Tower :D ))

((I'm currently the axe master, I have 100 Axe mastery and 100 Lumberjack. An archer would be good, though if you could become what I am, we'd have no problem killing people))

((Being an old grumpy dwarf, my skills in the forge are close to incredible. If we get an Iron Block I'll set a smithy up.))

((:P I make food. 90 cooking=Cannot starve.))

((On another note.I have a tavern that is co-owned by me.. If you want I can launder some profits and send it to one of you guys. I can sell the excess from my 90 cooking and send it for wonderful things~.))

Can I be the archer, making bombs would need a lot of crap that I don't want to get, plus I have 99 archery and a wood elf))

Application

Ahh, I see you chose to remember.,

It brings tears to my eyes to see that you have returned to me... I've done a hell load of RP with you through out a long time, I'm going to go straight forward and accept you. Welcome aboard initiate, but remember you aren't a brother till you for fill yourself. You have a nice Va too, a good Powergaming definition and you have some high skills. Welcome,

We need more members like you to join us, it's a pleasure to see you again.

Name ((MC)): Alzaan

Name ((IG)): Athirius_Axforth (Previously Athirius_Owl)

Real Life Age: 14

(sub)Race: Human

Combat experience: I have fought in a small infiltration mission for the KL, and have fought many battles for Retanus.

Give me a short summary of your character so far. The longer the better (but 2 paragraphs minimum)

Would you consider being a spy?: I consider being a spy, aslong as I would not being working in Retanus as I consider it my home.

Past military experience: Knights Legacy guild, left because I felt they no-longer have a purpose in Asulon. Phoenix guard of Retanus, left because I was offered a position as a squire. Squire for Lord Gideon, Ser Daelian and Royal Guard Aryon, quit because I kept being knocked back from completing my goal to become a knight.

Past criminal experience: I dont have much of a criminal record yet, I am wanted in Salvus for 'trespassing' in the peacekeeper fort and then resisting arrest, and I was asked to leave Alras for beating up a 19 year old.

Current Occupation (Miner, Smithing etc): I am currently un-employed, but I most recently worked as a mage apprentice (finished my training).

Useful, Non-military Skills: As I mentioned above, I am an adept magic user (Only RP magic, no spell scrolls).

What have you heard of us IC? Not a lot, I heard the name mentioned when a small base was found underground in Retanus, but nothing else.

What have you heard of us OOC? Everything mentioned on this post, and what Ive seen in Delthors YouTube videos.

What skill level do you currently hold on the following? Note, to rank past Neopyhte a skill requirement of 40 is required in one of these fields.

Swords: 99

Axemastery: 75

Archery: 50

Wrestling: 50

Preferred weapon: Diamond sword.

Screening Questions

ACCEPTED villain app link (Required): http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/36263-athiriuss-villain-app-unread/

Are you wanted in any countries?: As I said above, Im wanted in Salvus.

Why do you want to join?: Athirius is currently quite poor as he is unemployed, he wishes to earn money through the art of killing whilst putting his skills to the test.

Define powergaming thoroughly: In my mind, powergaming is playing without proper RP by not giving other players a chance to respond, playing unfairly, straying from your characters path, and just generally making RP a bad experience for others by unfairly giving yourself the upper hand.

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC? Unless I am commanded to do so by a Dark Brotherhood official, then of course not.

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary. No I will not.

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion?

Yes I do.

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? This may extend to a permadeath.

I do realize this.

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood?

I always take screenshots when I kill someone, or do anything I could be held up for without proof I did it with a reason. So in answer to your question, yes I will.

Just wanted to add that I have some KL guy wanting to kill Delthor the Cannibal, want me to kill him for you?

Just wanted to add that I have some KL guy wanting to kill Delthor the Cannibal, want me to kill him for you?

You can't kill them if you haven't got a VA.

((Being an old grumpy dwarf, my skills in the forge are close to incredible. If we get an Iron Block I'll set a smithy up.))

There is a smithy under construction but doesn't have a anvil.