The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

Councillor's Decisions Table.

Fatwampa and I, have came to the decision that, Salamanda is to be demoted down to lessor council due to his extremely low input to the guild and the members, a High Councillor must be built to lead, in which I haven't seen him post on thy thread in some time. If he does not post, more action will be taken.

*Signs the paper*

BannanaToYou

...You wrote this just to get my attention? That isn't what it sounds like at all, and frankly this does piss me off a little. Bannana signed the freaking thing, which tells me he's serious about it. How can you just "reinstate" me? If this is what you all feel, I don't want to be a High Councellor, despite all the things I've done in the guild.

EDIT: Because if this is what everyone thinks, why do I deserve it?

Guilds

The guild section is also in-character and you must adhere to the general server role-play rules. Remember and use out of character parenthesis whilst posting here as well, otherwise you will end up with some people annoyed at you. Before posting something about your own guild, make sure another guild member hasn’t already created a thread for it. If they haven’t then go ahead and post, ensuring that you include sufficient detail regarding your guild. Again you must maintain these smaller rules:

No Smilies.

No Text Talk.

and Always talk in-character.

32 pages of OOC <3

No more or I'm going to nuke your topic ;)

Edit: Found a loophole in the rules, though I ask you to keep OOC to a minimum.

Ok!

Because Lym has threatened us with Nukes, I want everyone to get Skype, and everyone add eachother, all OOC can go in there. Sala I'll explain if you go on Skype.

((Ok the Renatus king completely ignored my Pm, and turned his notifications off....I guessing that means no.

Pm'd shields(As it's in Hensati) with a new location, and he's yet to read my Pm, so let's hope he says yes =).))

The pics in the spoiler are of the new area. I took the pics from the top, of the mountain and it's quite hard to scale. Aside from that it comes preset with a small entrance, that we can hide. It's also no where near any other plot, so were safe if ti comes to hiding.

20120226202127.th.png

20120226202046.th.png

((It was never authorized , because you are never here :3

[[so...you purposely lied to me for no reason? You couldn't simply send me a PM asking where I was?

The sh*t you just pulled is really NOT okay. We're equal in rank, what gives you the right to lie to me, even if we weren't???]]

EDIT: [[Going to skype, we can talk there]]

If ye be willing... the words echo from the old mans hollow voice as he finishes recanting his message. What you were just told was that the Alliance still stands to the Master Thieves Guild and that if ye be willing it should continue to stand. Noting that the Master Thieves Guild extends the hand of friendship the Old man then continues to say that we would like to meet in person to reinstate the Alliance.

((This message is totally arbitrary on whether or not you decide to receive it.))

If ye be willing... the words echo from the old mans hollow voice as he finishes recanting his message. What you were just told was that the Alliance still stands to the Master Thieves Guild and that if ye be willing it should continue to stand. Noting that the Master Thieves Guild extends the hand of friendship the Old man then continues to say that we would like to meet in person to reinstate the Alliance.

*An old hooded dwarf looks left, then right. He quickly beckons the old man to follow.

The hooded dwarf: What do ye seek, sir? I will meet with ye, name the place.

Remember and use out of character parenthesis whilst posting here as well, otherwise you will end up with some people annoyed at you.

((The loophole you said. Also, we tend to need to post OOC here since all touchy stuff is handled in PMs. This is like a, general guild chat. If you want, I could make the entire topic OOC but that would defeat the general purpose.))

((For all Neophytes/High Councillors+ (fatty is higher than the council)))

I wish for these to be... initiated into our ways of darkness. See to it, it now befalls you to ensure the Brethren's survival and expansion.

Initiate Members.

- Mahiro (The_LionKing) [MIA]

- Otaro (omnomska )

- Koigan (MuckyD121)

- Notte Scarpeta (pallino)

- Sherlock Hathorn (Religious_Pie)

- Athirius Axforth (Alzaan)

See to it. And make sure it happens in a bath of blood.