The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((Reading Niccolò Machiavelli's The Prince for like, the third time. Ninja, I highly recommend you read this.))

((Read what, the Prince? Meh, how much on Amazon Kindle store?

Also Mahiro, loving the app, but maybe one more paragraph for your "bio"? :/

I'll also read over the VA now, but I see no problem's with accepting you. In fact, I think you'll be... useful... X:))

EDIT: A few iregularities, actually.

My current hobbies is alchemy and enchanting

You can't enchant on this server :/

I want to join to fulfill my character's destiny.

How would we fufil your destiny? I'm slightly confused.

Past criminal experience:

None yet. Just recently got accepted.

Perhaps you should do some more things before considering joining us, we prefer hardened criminals.

:/

((Read what, the Prince? Meh, how much on Amazon Kindle store?

Also Mahiro, loving the app, but maybe one more paragraph for your "bio"? :/

I'll also read over the VA now, but I see no problem's with accepting you. In fact, I think you'll be... useful... X:))

EDIT: A few iregularities, actually.

You can't enchant on this server :/

How would we fufil your destiny? I'm slightly confused.

Perhaps you should do some more things before considering joining us, we prefer hardened criminals.

:/

Sure.

((Read what, the Prince? Meh, how much on Amazon Kindle store?))

I think it's free:

The Prince.

It's a bit of a read but it's all about leading people and the like. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it. Also, I think the skill requirement should be implemented at Neophyte not initiate. We don't want people staying at that rank.))

I lovey my skin~

But we do need to get those perms to build our super secret base :mrgreen:

[Yo Sala, could you make me a skin of Rumplestiltskin, based off of the pics in my sig please? I'll give you a free favor if you do.]

((As a High Councillor, I order any Dark Brotherhood Members to post their RP name, MC name and their rank.))

((Don't post anything else until your post what is stated above.))

Name ((MC)):

Dragoneto

Name ((IG)):

Mahiro

Real Life Age:

I am 14 on Saturday.

(sub)Race:

Human, Northerner

Combat experience:

My character and 'I' are confident with stealth and strength, Mahiro can take a fight and would never flee from any, at all therefore my character Mahiro has a excellent experience in combat.

Give me a short summary of your character so far. The longer the better (but 2 paragraphs minimum)

An alchemist, named Mahiro, was born on the 1312 of the 6th in The Kingdom Of Renatus. He had a mother, who was named Ceril, who didn’t treat Mahiro well because she beats him every time she got ticked off although his father was too weak willed to care. His mother Ceril was a harsh woman, she had a tough childhood which has caused her evil twisted ways against her own son. Mahiro’s Father, who was named Capiro, didn’t have interest in him but he had tried to cooperate when that old hag isn’t around. Mahiro took part in school everyday of the week, it was horror for him. He hated school, especially with the strict teacher who doesn’t allow him to talk, because she thinks hes a waste of time however Mahiro thought of getting his own back one day... Maybe that day will come soon...

As Mahiro graduated from school, he was thinking of his mother and how proud she would be. Unfortunately, she didn’t even come to celebrate or grant him a happy life but no... She couldn’t, cause she was only happy with him because he was leaving the house for good. Mahiro didn’t appreciate of what she had planned therefore he thought about cleaning her out of his life for eternity. After the graduation, he hurried home and retrieved a knife from the kitchen table awaiting for his mother to come. He hid behind the door predicting she won’t see it coming, as she unlocked the door, Mahiro’s heart wass pumping with fear however she stepped into the corridor and then Mahiro snuck from behind and stabbed her in the side. Ceril was pouring with blood and slowly died suffering from the pain; Mahiro gave his last praires and packed his bags, ready to leave before his Father got home. He headed on the road keeping far distance from the city without suspicion. Whilst Mahiro ran, his Father got home and noticed something strange through the key hole, his dead wife laying on the wooden floor... One of the guards walked over to Capiro and asked if everything was okay and he replied with a simple ‘Yes’ but the guard approached the door in suspicion and turns the key in the hole and sighted the dead body. The guard accused Mahiro’s Father for murder as planned...

Would you consider being a spy?:

My character would suit being a spy but whatever you rate me as.

Past military experience:

Mahiro doesn't get involved in civil battles/wars but he does get involved in fights, like inns or bars however he doesn't always start a fight because he likes to stay low profile and quiet unless people will start to know his name and there will be muttering about him in cities and towns.

Past criminal experience:

Murder... About 2 hours ago, I robbed an orc and managed to succeed to steal his goods and 50 minas.

Current Occupation (Miner, Smithing etc):

My current hobbies is alchemy and swordsmanship.

Useful, Non-military Skills:

As I said above ^^ I can brew potions and I am currently learning lock picking(LWC), but I don't know if that would be helpful. Also my character has got good stealth.

What have you heard of us IC?

That your assassins...

What have you heard of us OOC?

People are scared of you.

What skill level do you currently hold on the following? Note, to rank past Initiate a skill requirement of 40 is required in one of these fields.

Swords:

19 at the moment but I can progress...

Axemastery:

Don't level up.

Archery:

28?

Wrestling:

Preferred weapon:

Bow

Screening Questions

ACCEPTED villain app link (Required):

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/41139-unread-mahiro-dragonetos-villain-application/page__pid__292302#entry292302

Are you wanted in any countries?:

No.

Why do you want to join?:

I want to join to fulfill my character's destiny.

Define powergaming thoroughly:

Powergaming is using game mechanics to get out of something, example: 'You start a fight and you run into your own region/house were no one has permission for.' It is also abusing game mechanics which I avoid all the time, and another example: 'Charchi hits Ventus with his sword and kills him' <<Don't do that, do this: 'Charchi attempts to hit Ventus with his sword'.

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC?

No I won't.

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary.

Again, no I won't.

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion?

I do indeed.

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? This may extend to a permadeath.

Yes, I read everything.

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood?

Yes, for ban report evidence. Got it.

((As a High Councillor, I order any Dark Brotherhood Members to post their RP name, MC name and their rank.))

((Don't post anything else until your post what is stated above.))

((MC name: fatwampa

RP name: Procrisio Giovanni

Position: Doctoris Malis))

Applications

((Ahh.. finally an accepted Villain app, you are hereby accepted dun dun dun!))

((Oh and John, I'll put you on the Stupid Troll bit then if your banned then :D))